Anything For You

(For clarification werewolf pregnancies last for six months)

For two more weeks Jimin keeps going from member to member to ask for sex. They don't deny him even if they're a little concerned with his obsession. He just wants pups so bad.

When Jimin's heat hits, he barely lets himself rest for three days. He knows he'll be most fertile during his heat and he's going to take advantage of it. As soon as he can manage he's in the bathroom with another pregnancy test.

Taehyung finds him sobbing loudly in front of the mirror and immediately comforts him. He remembers how upset Jimin was last time he had a negative test. "Jiminie."

Jimin shows him the test while covering his mouth with one hand to muffle his crying. Taehyung stares wide eyed for a moment. "Oh my god."

Jimin nods and Taehyung squeals loudly. Taehyung hugs Jimin tightly when the others are suddenly crowding the bathroom to see what's wrong.

"Jiminie's pregnant!" Taehyung announces. There's a lot of shouting and Jimin is in the warm embrace of his pack. By the time they let him go he's still crying.

"I'm so happy," Jimin sobs with a smile. Taehyung hugs him again and kisses his temple. 

"And we're happy for you," Yoongi says softly. He and Taehyung practically shove each other as they try to hug Jimin. The physical contact isn't as hard for Jimin anymore. He could say it makes him feel safe to be in the presence of his pack mates. Having arms around him or fingers tracing patterns on his skin remind him where he is, who he's with, and how much has changed for him. He's so happy here. The thought makes Jimin cry even harder.

Jin moves the pack into the living room so they can have more space and Jimin can sit. The omega's tears soak into the eldest's shirt and Jin runs his fingers through Jimin's hair to calm him. Eventually the tears turn into sniffles and Jimin faces his pack again.

"I'm sorry for crying," Jimin says as he wipes his eyes. "It's just that if I had gotten pregnant before-with my old pack- I don't know if I could have handled it. Now though...I really want this with you all. I'm so grateful for you. You've given me so much."

"I don't know where we'd be without you." Jin places a kiss ontop of Jimin's head. "You are going to be so well taken care of. I hope you know that."

Jimin smiles. "I do."

***

It's a few weeks before Jimin's scent changes. Taehyung is cuddling the omega with determination when he notices it. A particularly deep inhale makes him smile into Jimin's neck and he gladly informs the omega that he smells like heaven -- like a mother.

The thought makes Jimin bask in joy. He's reminded that he is carrying life inside him. Life that his pack gave him with every ounce of love possible. He's already enjoying every moment of this. Except maybe the morning sickness.

The pack already took him to his first check up. They were relieved of all anxiety when they were told that Jimin is coming along just fine. They aren't sure how many pups he's carrying yet, but they would be happy with any number.

Jimin still isn't showing, but the others are already obsessed with his stomach. Every time they see him they hold him lovingly and caress his belly, sometimes planting gentle kisses on the skin. They're already insisting that Jimin spend his time relaxing, claiming that carry their young is already a hard enough job, but Jimin isn't content with laying around. He wants to make sure that everything is spotless so that any pups they have will be in a clean and loving home.

They've already picked out a room for the nursery and Jimin wants to shop for anything they could ever need. Of course this would be easier if he knew the baby's gender, or even how many he's carrying. Nonetheless, he's ecstatic to meet his pup or pups.