Chapter 1

"Code Black! Code Black!" The siren rang in Crystal Hospital. All doctors began running to the emergency room, code black meant a major incident in which patients came in large numbers.

Dr Lee Nicole , a enthusiastic doctor who is a herbalist and a pathologist. She ran towards the emergency ward, it was a sudden attack. Patients must've come in large numbers and the more doctors that could be available would be better.

She rushed through the basement side, she knew if she took the hallway, because of the commotion, there must be a huge rush, taking the quieter route was optional.

As she rushed, unknowingly a pair of strong arms grabbed her shoulders, she looked at the tall frame in front of her. Her jaw dropped, the man that stood in front of her, he was so surreal, to say he was handsome was an understatement.

Nicole couldn't say anything she just stared at him unintentionally. The stranger said "Are you a doctor?" Nicole answered "Yes." The stranger said "I really need your help, my friend outside is hurt could you have a look." Nicole nodded and said "Just a second." She took a little pouch kept on the side tray in the basement.

She followed the man towards the dead end of the hospital, it was quiet and no one was around. As they exited the basement. Nicole saw a young boy laying on the floor, he was bleeding and was in a lot of pain. The man said "Do whatever it takes to save him." Nicole inspected his wounds and said "Severe damage in vertebral artery, Tiba shaft fracture..." the man knelt next to Nicole and said "Listen to me, his arm has a purple like substance remove that, he will heal on his own." Nicole said "Sir, you don't understand, he is dying, it's better you take him in the hospital I'll treat him better." The man lifted his arm and showed the a wound more like a bullet wound, his veins had turned purple in colour. Nicole said "It's kind of a poison."

She removed a cloth and cleaned the spot on the arm, she immediately injected a injection and tried to remove the toxic blood. She disposed the blood in a side container. The man who brought her stared at her, he was so intimidating she thought. As Nicole was about to inject another round. Until A loud rumbling sound came from the trees. Nicole looked at her side, what she saw was unbelievable.

She said "A wolf?" The wolf crept closer to Nicole, she sat there frozen, unable to understand what to do. Until she heard a growl behind her. She looked at the man who brought her, his eyes glowed a bright red, he jumped over Nicole and the patient and attacked the wolf. He was fast and astonishingly strong, Nicole jumped to her senses and injected the patient again, as she finished this round. Suddenly the patients eyes opened, his glowed blue, she heard twitches of bones, he was unbelievably self healing, he got up and roared. Nicole screamed and got up, she yelled loudly as she saw all of this. If felt like she was losing her breath. She screamed and ran towards the entrance of the building.

The patient healed and yelled "Jungkook go stop her she's seen everything! I'll take care of this wolf!" The man who fought with wolf nodded and ran in inhuman speed towards Nicole. As he got hold her her, she cried and yelled "Please let me go, please let me go!" She looked at the man holding her and said "Your a werewolf?" The man nodded and said "Look in my eyes." His calm and persuading voice caused Nicole to stare at his eyes, suddenly they glowed red and she felt a tingling sensation in her stomach, her body felt numb and slowly she slipped to unconsciousness.

Jungkook carried her and walked towards the spot where his friend and the wolf fought. As he reached there he saw that his friend had won the fight. Jungkook said "Jimin... you okay?" The patient who fought answered "I've got a little pain in my arm but I'll live." Jungkook nodded.

Jimin noticed he carried the doctor who treated him in his arms. Jimin Asked "What are you going to do with her alpha?" Jungkook said "She's seen who we are and she even asked whether im a werewolf or not. We need to take her to our base. She cant live here, it's dangerous to our kind as she will expose our secret."