Chapter 5

Nicole opened her eyes and looked around. She felt so good to be finally waking up in a bed, in an unknown bed. Her clothes were changed, she understood they were surely men clothing. She looked around the room and recollected her thoughts from last night. She pointed her finger to herself and said "Am i dead?"

"No your not but you were close." She looked towards the side of the bed and saw Jungkook towering over her. He said "What the hell mundane!you would have died in the cold!" Nicole stammered "But i.. heard a sound in the yard...also who changed my clothes?" Jungkook sighed and leaned next to her and said "Then do me a favour don't follow unknown sounds." Nicole nodded.

Jimin busted in the room and said "Hey! You okay! You were literally blue last night, if the alpha wouldn't have shared his body heat with you you would've died." Nicole looked at Jungkook, she didn't know he saved her. She said "Thank you." Jungkook didn't look at her and said "Be careful its not a safe neighbourhood."

Jungkook continued "Once she feels healthier take her back to her room." Jimin nodded.

As Jungkook was about to leave the room. Nicole stood up to talk in her defense. She felt a sharp sting in her neck. She yelled and put her hand on her neck, she felt warm fluid on her palm. She said "Aah!" She was about to fall when two arms engulfed her body and placed her on the bed. She held onto him. Jungkook moved her head to the side. She was in pain.

He saw a Bite Mark, he recognised the type of fangs, he touched her neck causing Nicole to flinch in pain. Jungkook felt an odd pain in his heart, seeing Nicole in pain made him feel like that.

Jimin inspected the wound and looked at Jungkook and said "Its.. its a bite from a ghoul. It cant be. She has not much time to live you have to remove the poison."

Jungkook said "Jimin send a search party, find the ghoul. Ill take care of the mundane."

Nicole felt her head burning and she felt her blood boil. She whimpered in pain "It hurts." Jungkook held her face and said "Ill make it go away." 

Jungkook had to be quick, he made Nicole lay on the bed. He took a look at her neck and analysised how much poison went in. He had to make his blood enter her system, his blood will kill the ghoul poison in her.

He bit his wrist and said "I know its disgusting but just have a drip of my blood." Nicole widened her eyes and yelled "What! No!" Jungkook sighed and said "Stubborn Mundanes."

Nicole began feeling the pain grow, she held the the sheets on the bed and closed her eyes. She groaned "Its unbearable!"

Jungkook said "Just a little of my blood will make you okay! Just drink it."

Nicole couldn't hear anything over the pain. She just wanted to either die or heal. She couldn't bear it any longer.

Jungkook started worrying. He kept a hand on her stomach, he heard her heart it was beating like crazy almost about to explode.

Jungkook said "I'm going to regret this." He licked his bleeding wrist and leaned over Nicole. He dipped in and placed his lips on top of hers.

He moved his lips just like a kiss, he carefully pressed his lips against hers. he had to let atleast one drop enter her. She became still. She didn't stop him. He put a hand on her neck hoping the blood entered her system. He heard her heart beat becoming normal, he took it as an indication that his idea worked. But he didn't feel like letting go of Nicole's lips. This was his first kiss and it was beautiful he thought. She was soft and fragile, he was strong and passionate.

Until he realised she wasn't his mate.