Chapter 10

Nicole woke up and looked at the clock it was almost 11 am. She yawned thinking of what to do. She took a bath and ate breakfast. She looked at clock it read 12 am. She sighed the day goes by so slowly she thought. She sat on the Window admiring the beauty outside. Suddenly a head popped in front of her. She screamed and fell back.

Until she saw it was a girl, she must be around 19 years old. She stared at Nicole with a smile on her face. Nicole asked "who.. who are you?" The girl replied "I'm Olivia! Red moon alphas mate. You must be Nicole." Nicole nodded and asked "How do you know my name?" Olivia replied "What do you mean how! Your alpha Jungkook's mate. Every female werewolf dreamed to be his mate. In my pack we girls did prayers for him to be our mate. But your so lucky I mean he is literally a fantasy don't you think?"'Nicole smiled and said "He sure is." Olivia rested her head on the window and said "He has been the strongest alpha in our history. He is also called the fastest wolf to live. His speed is twice as any werewolf. Also he is a skilled fighter but all that doesn't make him who he is. Though he seems strong and cold faced on the outside he must be a very warm person on the inside right?" Nicole replied happily "His warmth is the most soothing thing I've ever had." Olivia exclaimed "Wow you both are so romantic!"

Nicole giggled and said "What else do you know about him?" Olivia said "Well actually he also happens to be the most handsomest of all. I mean his muscular body gives it away. Also he is almost 1 whole foot Taller than you. It makes you both a cute couple." Nicole couldn't stop blushing.

Olivia said "The other day at the meeting that idiot Scarlet Moon alpha again got on alpha Jungkook's nerves. Jungkook replied 'If you breathe around my mate I'll rip you apart.'" Nicole widened her eyes and said "Really! He said that!" Olivia nodded "Yeah, he is so protective.. I mean he is just perfect your really lucky and blessed to have him as your mate. Also the most unbelievable thing is your scent is so similar to his. It's very rare to see such mates. He loves you so much." Nicoles smile fell, she wasn't even his mate.

Nicole tried to change the topic by saying "and what about you Olivia? How is your mate?" Olivia pouted and said "He is good but he doesn't really give much time to me. But its alright.. anyways i should get going."

Olivia stood up and left. Nicole wondered about Jungkook. Why couldn't they be Mates? What was wrong with them?

********************************************

Nicole began dozing off. She was waiting for Jungkook to return. But her eyes didn't keep up with her. After a while she feel asleep

The door opened with a loud noise. Nicole steered in her sleep. She opened her eyes to see who entered the room. Her eyes went wide when she saw Jungkook standing next to the door, he was gazing at floor. Nicole rubbed her eyes and saw he was hurt. He held his chest. He had cuts and bruises all over him.

Nicole quickly got up and switched on the light. She saw Jungkook was in terrible shape. She helped him lay on the bed. He looked at her and said "Don't worry I'm fine." Nicole tore his shirt and said "Yeah i can see that." She saw the wound, there were three claw marks. He bled but not severely. She checked for any other damage but it wasn't very bad. She touched his face and saw he had cuts. She said "Do wolves have a first aid?" Jungkook said "I don't need anything ill self heal. Just give me a few minutes." Nicole said "Jungkook... I'm scared...." Jungkook held her hand and said "Don't be... ill be fine....."

He closed his eyes and opened them after a few seconds. They glowed red. He began healing. Nicole saw his wounds were filling up automaticlly. She stared at him cluelessly.

After he healed he got up and said "Did you enjoy?" Nicole asked confused "Huh?" Jungkook said "Did you enjoy staring at my body?" Nicole felt embaressed as she said "What no? You think seeing a person self heal when I'm actually a Doctor. It means my years of studying is a waste. Also your a werewolf! When i was a teen i actually wanted to marry one... i mean it was a fantasy."

Jungkook laughed and said "Well you did see a werewolf so what are your views? Be honest ." Nicole said "Your really handsome damn it are you real!" Jungkook smiled, Nicole felt her heart race, he is ethereal when he smiles she thought. Nicole said "But what upsets me is that I'm not your mate... which means you cant be mine."