Chapter 8

Nicole woke up and sees Jungkook isn't back yet. She scratches her head and realised she hasn't taken a bath in days.

The feeling of not being hygienic disgusts her, There was a loud knock on the door. She freaks out and says "Who Who is it??" A female like voice says "Alpha Jungkook has sent some clothes for you."
Nicole smiled at herself and opened the door. The girl was strong just by sight and well built. She handed her some clothes and walked off.

Nicole showered and felt good, the peach hoodie and blue jeans surely fit well, it's as if Jungkook measured her and sent the clothes.

She stared outside of the balcony admiring the beauty of the forest. She saw a little rabbit hopping around until his tiny feet got stuck in one of the bushes. Nicole frowned. She decided to go out and help him.

She walked outside and knelt and helped the little bunny. She held him in her arms and and brushed its back. Until she felt a shadow in front of her. She looked up and saw a weird looking man. He was tall and huge twice Nicole's size, she stood up and stared at him wondering what to say. He said "You must be Alpha Jungkook's Luna I'm Matt, as your the strongest alphas mate I needed your help. Please follow me." Nicole remembered Jungkook told her not to leave the cabin and she knew she messed up. She just quietly followed the guy called Matt. They walked for almost five minutes until they reached a ground like place. Nicole saw many men practising to fight. She looked for Jungkook and eagerly hoped he would find her.

Matt said "see inside here are some blood trails can you tell us if it's a ghouls or not?" Nicole's eyes widened. She wasn't a wolf who could sniff things and tell what is it. She said "Um I'll come back in a while I have some work to do." As she turned spun around to leave she banged into someone and fell. She said "Hey watch where your going."

The person she banged into grabbed her arm forcefully. She pulled her on her feet and said "She's so weak." Nicole looked at his face he had a huge scar on his right side. He was very scary she thought. She thought to herself 'Jungkook where are you?'

He tightened his grip around her arm. Nicole yelled "Ouch! Let go of me!" He said "she is Weak for a wolf." He was about to break her bones when an arm caught his. Nicole looked upto see Jungkook. Finally she sighed.

Jungkook said with a still yet cold voice "Leave her."
The man let go off her and backed off. Jungkook slid his arm on her waist and held her tightly. The man who behaved like a complete idiot to Nicole said "I see she's your mate, don't you think she is too weak.. I mean your the strongest and fastest alpha in the world yet your mate is so average."

Jungkook stared at him angrily. He was doubting on Nicole and he wasn't going to sit quietly. Jungkook spoke mockingly "You think she's weak but my strength is enough for both of us." The man glared at him . Jungkook continued "You may be the alpha of scarlet moon but stay in your limits I've got no intention in killing you today."

Eveyone Around there stared at Jungkook with fear. Nicole realised how strong he must be, though he was young. His control and respect amazed her.

Jungkook looked at Nicole with a look of anger. Nicole smiled at him as she knew what was coming for her.

***********************************************

"What did i tell you mundane?" Jungkook yelled at her. Nicole said "I'm sorry I just couldn't do anything." Jungkook said "What if they found out you aren't my mate they will throw you back in the city. And... I can't let anything happen... to you. I'm trying to protect you and you.... your just such a trouble maker."

Jungkook layed on the couch and closed his eyes. Nicole kept staring at him. He was mean she thought but he wasn't there she wouldn't be alive. She said "Why are you protecting me? I'm nothing to you."

Jungkook opened his eyes but didn't face Nicole he said "I don't know what I'm doing but I don't want anything to happen to you. I'm powerful enough to protect you and I'll do it for as long as I can."

Nicole was shocked in surprise. She wasn't his mate yet he protected her like one. She felt her cheeks heat up at the memory of them kissing. She hoped that somehow she ended being his mate.