Chapter 13

Jungkook stared at his mate, she stared back at him. Nicole didn't want to interrupt this. She knew what Jungkook must be feeling. She stepped back as his mate approached closer. She her back bumped into someone, she turned and saw Jimin who looked worried. He gently pulled her aside and said "I'm Sorry but you have to come with me."

Nicole nodded, she understood that if she stayed there Jungkooks human would fight with his Wolf which wont be good for him.

She followed Jimin back to her old cabin. She took one last look at Jungkook who stared at his mate, she smiled widely at him. But Nicole didn't see Jungkook smile. She wanted to stay but she didn't have a choice.

*********************************************

Next morning Nicole got up on practically broken couch. Her stomach growled like a lion. She spoke to herself "Yes stomach I'll feed you."
She dragged herself out of the cabin and stretched for a while. Until she saw Jungkook standing far next to the tree. She narrowed her eyes to see him clearly. He looked like he was waiting for someone.

Until his mate walked behind the tree. He stood facing his back to her . She immediately smiled and back hugged him. Nicole's heart ached, she felt her body burn in jealousy. She never saw Jungkook with any other women. She wanted to push the girl away from him but she realised he could never be hers. Never could he accept her human form. She gazed painfully at him, she noticed he didn't smile or even look at her properly like he used to do with Nicole. He seemed... lost.

Jungkook was in a mess, he found his mate yet he was incomplete. He couldn't feel any desire of love towards his mate. The way he felt with Nicole was unreal. She made his heart warm, she made him greedy for her. But his wolf wouldn't let him choose. Jungkook's mate was Tamara, she as a omega of a now rouge pack. For her to have Jungkook as a mate was golden for her. She was pretty but Jungkook only thought about Nicole. He unintentionally heard her heartbeat. He understood she was watching him and her heartbeat was very unstable. He looked straight in her eye and tried to tell her that he needed help, he begged her to save him.

Nicole immediately looked away at Jungkook layed his soft gaze on her. She can't see him being loved by another women. She knew there wouldn't be any other chance for her. No matter what they do. She and Jungkook can never be together.

She closed her eyes as sadness took over her. She had to leave this place. It would ruin both of them.

Jimin stood behind Nicole watching this, he kept a hand on Nicole's shoulder. Nicole looked behind, she was glad she had a friend like Jimin. He didn't know her but he surely helped her a lot. Her eyes swelled up. Jimin said "Don't cry." Nicole pulled in her sob and said "Jimin if I ask you a favour will you do it for me?" Jimin nodded. She said "Please take me back to the city, I don't want to live her, it's breaking me." Jimin replied "I will take you back if that's what you want. But just tell Alpha that your leaving." Nicole agreed.

They both walked towards Jungkook and his mate. She still held onto him. Nicole walked behind Jimin. As they stopped Jimin said "Nicole has something to say to you." He moved aside as Nicole stood a few feet away from Jungkook. She didn't look up at him.

Jungkook broke contact with his mate and stepped closer to Nicole and asked worriedly "Are you okay? What do you want to tell me?" Nicole replied "I'm leaving Jungkook. Jimin will take me back to the city."

At the mention of those words Jungkook broke, he feel his inner wolf howl in pain. He stared at Nicole blankly. He wanted her to stay with him by his side always but he was tongue tied. He didn't know if he should stop her or not.

His mate saw all this, she knew something wasn't right. Jungkook and Nicole had a story, she heard how he protected her at the summit. But she was his mate she couldn't do anything, she has to obey the laws.

She said "Hi! I'm Tamara. You must be Nicole." Nicole looked at her and nodded. Tamara continued "I've heard a great deal about you, the brave mundane with the strongest alpha. Your surely one of a kind. But your lucky cause of you me and Jungkook found each other."

Nicole smiled and said "I'm glad I was of some help. I'll get going, all the best to both of you. Bye Kookie."

Jungkook's heart melted at her nickname. He wanted to hold her and never let her go.

Jimin carried her on his back and said "I'm not as fast as alpha but still hold on." Nicole nodded.

Jimin looked at a Jungkook who seemed lost. He can't belive what was going on but he can't help it.
Nicole saw jungkook one last time before Jimin sped in the forest"