Chapter 3

Jungkook thought about Nicole the whole night. She wasn't at fault, she didn't even say a word at the council. If she was his mate he would've known. A Wolf mate is the strongest bond but he feels nothing around Nicole.

In the morning, he walked towards the cabin Nicole was kept in, he saw that she was sleeping on the floor, he unlocked the door and decided to test her.

Nicole woke up with rumbling sounds in her stomach. She saw the door was slightly open, she thought to herself "I'll just go out and find something to eat."

She walked down and towards the forest in hopes to find a fruit bearing tree. She walked a little deeper in the forest. She suddenly squeaked in surprise, she said "Oh my god! Aloe Vera, Angelica archangelica, Konjac, so many herbs, she plucked some and smelled it." She was glad she came across These herbs, she began putting some in her pocket.

She walked around hoping for food now, until she stepped on a steep rock and slipped, she closed her eyes waiting for the impact which never came, she felt someone holding her waist. She opened on eye to saw Jungkook holding her. He helped her stand and said "You should be careful where your going." Nicole stared at him wondering what to say. Jungkook rolled his eyes and said "Were you running away?" Nicole finally spoke "No no! I wasn't, I was just..." she sneezed.  Jungkook worriedly said "Mundanes and their weak immunities." He pulled her close almost in a hug and said "My body warmth will help." She realised how warm his body is, for any normal human it was impossible but he was so comforting. Nicole said "Can I ask you something?" Jungkook nodded. Nicole questioned "Who are you?" Jungkook moved away from her, Nicole instantly regretted asking the question, she wished to stay longer in his arms.

Jungkook answered "I'm Jungkook, the alpha of full moon pack. You are?" Nicole answered "I'm Nicole a doctor and a herbalist." There was silence between them for a while. Until Nicole spoke to herself "Your the alpha? That man I saved must be your beta and you must be having omegas and what about your luna?" Jungkook's face turned into a hard expression  at the mention of Luna, he said "I.. I haven't found a mate. Besides you know a lot about werewolves." Nicole said "Oh... yeah I used to read a lot of stuff...anyways don't worry you will find your mate. I've read mates are destined lovers." Jungkook nodded and said "That's true, a mate is a wolfs other half, the moment they come in front of each other, they know their scent, the scent of their mate. Be it the first time or last time they recognise each other's scent." Nicole said "How romantic." Jumgkook narrowed his brows at her.

Nicole said "So do you think I'm your mate?" Jungkook said quickly "If you were my mate I would've known the moment I would've seen you. Besides a human and werewolf mate is impossible."

Nicole nodded. Jungkook said "Now you get back inside your cabin."

As Nicole stepped inside the cabin. Jungkook said "I know you won't run away mundane so I'll leave the door unlocked."

************************************************

Nicole stared outside at the night sky. There were so many stars she thought. She wished she could get a clearer view, she slept for almost 4 hours, it will be morning soon, she didn't want to miss this opportunity, she walked towards the left side. The forest was thick, she couldn't even say this forest was close to her city. She climbed on a rock and gazed at the stars. The view was beyond beautiful she thought. She said to herself "Being kidnapped by werewolves isn't that bad." She smiled at the stars.

She sat on the rock until sunrise. Until she heard her name being called out. She walked towards the direction and entered the werewolf base. She saw all of the werewolves looking for her. As she walked closer. Everyone stopped and stared at her.

One man, strong and bold furiously rushed towards her, Nicole stepped back in fear. He was surely one angry wolf. Until she heard Jungkook scream "Jace!" Jace immediately stopped. He looked at Jungkook and bowed. Jace said "She tried to escape alpha."

Jungkook said "Did she?" Everyone gazed down. Jungkook turned towards Nicole and said "Where were you?" Nicole said "I was sitting on the rocks looking..." Jungkook asked "Looking at what?" Nicole answered "Looking at the stars."

Jungkooks heart softened, she was really pure he thought, but he cant let her be so careless. He said "For this nuisance you caused i will punish you, come with Me."

Nicole followed him, just behind her cabin was his room, as she entered inside, the interior was beautiful, it was like a apartment. Nicole stood in the living room as Jungkook paced around.

He said "Why would you go alone in the woods?" Nicole answered "I'm Sorry." Jungkook rubbed his forehead and said "Its dangerous, this isn't a safe place, i don't want anything happening to you, now that you've made this mistake, i have to punish you. You will clean the backside of my cabin by tonight."

Nicole's jaw dropped, the backside of his cabin was huge and was filled with Wild dried leaves. Plus it was freezing cold outside. But she didn't have an option other than agreeing with the cold alpha.