Chapter 17

Jungkook sat outside the cabin the whole night watching out for Nicole. Her condition kept worsening. He heard her faint cry and ran next to her. He kept her close and whispered to her "It's going to be fine... you will be okay." She cried as she felt her heart burn. He wanted to hit himself kill himself. He can't believe what was happening he couldn't protect her.

Her body felt numb, she felt she was dying. Jungkook couldn't see this. He can't do this anymore. He can't find a cure, he can't do anything and this is all his fault. He silently broke inside seeing the women he love dying slowly.

Tamara stared at all of this as he inner wolf screamed in anger. She was in anger and was ready to claw Nicole in the neck. She was happy that she was dying and she knew there was no cure to save her. She is the first of her kind to die of this. Werewolf blood heals mundanes but if taken for no reason it's almost like poison and she carries two poisons in her heart. A ghoul and a wolf who happens to the the strongest alpha. She smiled at herself knowing Nicole would die soon and if she wouldn't Tamara would finish her by herself
She said "Be ready Nicole tonight I'll finish you."

***********************************************

Jimin heard a loud growl from the left side of the base. He ran and saw the ghoul standing and staring at him. He howled in order to signal the other wolves of the intruder.

Jungkook who held a shivering Nicole heard his betas howl, his eyes glowed red for a split second. He got off the bed and covered Nicole's cold body with warm blankets.

He stroked her hair and he didn't want to leave her he just wanted to hold her and care for her. But he couldn't stay by her he needed to help
His kind as he said "I'll come back soon."
He left to fight the ghoul.

Nicole shivered and knew she would die in a few hours. She slowly got up and crawled next to the window. She stared outside at the stars and said to herself "Your dying but Atleast with a nice view."
She looked at her weak body collapsing and wondered if she would've lived normally would she ever had met Jungkook.

She saw a falling star and wished "If I'm born again, I want my destiny to be Jungkook's wife."

She felt her heart pain worsen, she held her chest and screeched in pain.

The door of Jungkook's cabin flew open, Olivia ran towards Nicole knelt next to her. She said worriedly "You have to get out of here!" Nicole shivered and said "Ww..why?" Olivia replied "Cause I overheard Tamara saying that she is going to kill you tonight."

Olivia removed her coat and made Nicole wear it. She helped her up and walk outside the cabin. Nicole quivered and felt more tired. She wasn't walking, she was dragging her body. They reached deep in the forest away from the base.

Tamara busted into Jungkook's room. She growled angrily as she saw Nicole wasn't there. She ran outside and tired to pick her scent but it was of no use cause he scent was very faint. But she picked Olivia's and smiled. She knew Olivia must have helped Nicole.

Nicole leaned on the tree and said "Olivia I can't do this...." Nicole turned more white her eyes grow darker and she felt weaker. Olivia knelt next to her and said "You can do this okay! Just a little while more and Alpha Jungkook will find you." Nicole couldn't speak now she lost all power. Right next to them was a deep clear lake that was shining by the moonlight.

Tamara ran as fast as she could and followed Olivia's scent. This was her golden chance to win Jungkook.

Nicole felt her body lighten, she was freezing inside. Her hair began to turn silver. She closed her eyes and let her death consume her.

Tamara appeared behind them. Olivia yelled "Nicole come on she's here!" Nicole slowly opened her weak and drowsy eyelids and saw Tamara smirking at her.

Olivia tired to fight her but Tamara wounded her and threw her aside.

Tamara pulled Nicole on her feet and said "Because of you my own mate doesn't love me."

She opened her claws and sinked them in Nicole's chest. Blood spilled as Nicole felt nothing, her body already like a corpse. Tamara pushed her claws deeper. Nicole moaned in pain until she stood still facing down.

Suddenly Nicole gripped Tamra's hand and looked up.Tamra saw Nicole's eyes glow red like a wolves.