15 || FISHY

Don't play around Jennie, it's a waste of your time and mine. "

---

There's no way to escape Park Jimin is there?

"Can I at least take a shower before we begin?" Jennie wanted to drag some extra time to avoid the questions.

Would he notice?

"Sure, mind if I join you?" Jimin stood up from the bench, surprisingly reaching his hand out to help Jennie get up. Maybe he had pushed her a little...she's probably never exercised to this extent before.

Jennie just groaned 2 seconds too late when she finally absorbed what Jimin offered.

FUCKING NO!

"Seriously, if you continue to be a disgusting ass mother fucking piece of shit, I will walk away this instant, and leave."

"Go ahead. Leave" Jimin offered, making Jennie confused.

It was that easy?

Jimin was just going to let her go and not interrogate with questions that could potentially bother her?

Jennie just shrugged her shoulders, scrutinizing the man standing before her.

Something was fishy.

But she couldn't lay a finger on exactly what seemed strange.

Shaking her head, since thinking took so much effort at that moment, she decided to step away from the green grass, and walk back to her home which wasn't too far away.

Jimin on the other hand, sat on the bench, and whipped out his phone.

Jennie raised her eyebrow, turning back at the man, then looking away. Tilting her head, she pondered at the thought.

One minute, he asked to 'join her in the shower', and now he openly told her to 'leave' so she can go back home.

So that was it?

She ran and basically killed herself for nothing? All that blood sweat and tears for....NOTHING!?

If he truly thought she was crazy, he would've genuinely helped her right?

What kind of approach was this?

SUCH BULLSHIT!

Well, in that case, what a waste of her time.

Jennie found the situation very suspicious, and she clenched her fists in anger.

She stunk like a skunk, she looked like a mess, and Jimin was just going to walk away as if nothing happened.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I WASTED MY LIFE FOR NO REASON! I COULD'VE BEEN WATCHING FRIENDS RIGHT NOW!"

---

A/n: short chapter 😂 but I wonder what will happen next 😉