57 || RED LIPSTICK - SUSPICIOUS

Lipstick obsession readers! You're the first lucky ones, to see a new chapter after literally months! I've been on the longest hiatus yet. This fanfic was most requested so I've decided to get back into the writing spirit, starting off with this story that I truly [I'm getting through each fanfic slowly, and I will update as much as I can! Let's see how many stories I can update before 2020 is over LOL]

Why am I blessed to have such amazing readers like you?

Do you even remember the story?

I barely do LOL.

Hope you enjoy 🥰

——

"I think it is. Just wear it." Yoongi seemed overly confident, don't you think? His confidence wasn't always up to standard.

But yoongi attempted to be prepared.

With some debate, Jimin decided to test it out. "If it fits, we can go. If it doesn't you're telling me about Jiyeon here."

"Deal."

---

Well well well....things were not seemingly going the way Jimin had planned. Jimin had rather wished the discussion to take place at his office. Going to some dinner with a person who he was still upset with wasn't what he had planned for tonight. Truthfully he had no plans, but he preferred going back home, rather than having an awkward dinner with this man. Min yoongi. 

JIMIN'S SUIT FIT. In fact, it was literally the perfect fit, Jimin had wondered how Yoongi was able to select the right measurements, considered he had NEVER given him the proper customs values.

He was a strange person wasn't he. Some how, being able to figure the correct measurements some how. It was a strange talent.

 It was a strange talent

"So how is it?" Yoongi's eyes were glued to his phone as he scrolled mindlessly through his emails, not aware of the now well dressed Dr. Park, with his now gelled and perfectly combed silverish hair, who could've been mistaken for a successful Wall Street businessman. He no longer looked like Seoul's youngest psychiatrist, but rather CEO Park, who owned ParkHub, a 16k version of po------

"Uh..." Jimin was hesitant as he stepped into his office once again. Mind you not, just a few minutes back, he jogged to the nearest men's washroom to get dressed, heart racing as he expected a coworker who was a solid 10-15 years his senior to just randomly walk in. He'd rather not get questioned about why he decided to dress as if he were going on some formal event on a Wednesday night.

As Yoongi turned his upward to see his former best friend, he saw the well dressed Park Jimin, and was left utterly speechless. You could see the fatigued face and slight frustration of whatever the younger was experiencing, which Yoongi wasn't aware of. Did he perhpas have a woman in his life causing him trouble?