Part 7

Erens p.o.v

I was going to be the worker in the family and Levi was going to stay home because he still wasn't that well. His stitches always seemed to open after every 5 days somehow.

he was very ill, and no one knew what was wrong with him. but we hoped for the best and that he would get better.

"Levi I'm going work now, hanji will be round to look after you and tarb while I'm gone" I yelled at the door.

"Ok bye Eren" he yelled back.

Hanji's p.o.v

I came up to Levi's house to watch him and tarb till Eren came home. I unlocked the door with the spare key Eren gave me and went in. "hello? Levi?", There was know answer, I search around the house and found Levi asleep in his hospital bed in the living room, tarb was also asleep in his travel cot. "hmm figures" I smirked. Just then tarb began crying so I rushed over to him before Levi would wake up. I picked him up and took him out the room to the kitchen. "shh it's ok, your hungry aren't you?", he stopped crying and I got his milk out and sat down with him at the table and feed him. As I gave him his milk, Levi came groaning in with his Cain in his robe and pjs. "what's going on?" he asked. "hey look who's up" I smiled. he was grunting as he walked. "oh you ok?" I asked worriedly. "hmm..ye yeah I'm good", he came and sat down with me and tarb at the table. "hey are you sure you should be out of bed?" I asked. "I thought it would be good for me to get some exercise" he laughed in pain a little. "Maybe you should go lie down, I've got everything covered here", he nodded and slowly got up and walked back to his bed in the living room. as tarb finished his milk I heard a crash. I ran though and saw Levi collapsed on the floor in a pool of blood. "oh shit!" I yelled, I quickly put tarb in his travel cot and ran to Levi's side. he was out cold. "Levi can you here me? Levi!!!" I yelled in his ear. I pulled out my phone and called Eren. "come on Eren pick up!!", it rang and rang, "hello? hanji?" he said. "Eren I need you to get home now it's Levi!" I yelled down the line. "what's happened?" he asked. "Just get your ass here!". and then I hung up. I began to pump his chest. "Levi I'm about to put my mouth on yours so you better wake up!", I pressed my lips down on his and began blowing. I pulled away and looked at his stitches. I got out my needle and thread. I removed his old stitches and I replaced them. after that I began pumping his chest again, he was still out. "come On Levi! I'm no letting you die again!! you've got our life a head of you with Eren and your little baby!!! now wake up", I began punching his chest a hard as I could. just then Eren ran in and Levi shot up with a gasp!, "thank god Levi I did it!", I yelled hugging him, Eren came over and hugged him to. "please don't go yet", he said in Levi's ear.

(3 hours later, erens p.o.v)

We all sat in the living room at the fire at night, Levi was asleep in his bed and me and hanji were talking. "hanji what we gonna do? He keeps losing so much" I asked. "Eren I've done some calculations and Levi..won't live another 5 years", my mind went blank. "what that can't be!" I said. "Eren I'm sorry but he won't be alive on tarbs 5th birthday", I turned to see Levi still sleeping on his bed. "Please don't tell him, I want to do it, this is my time with him", she nodded.

That night after Hanji left I was with Levi. I yawned, "get Eren why don't you go to bed you look tired" Levi said. "no I'm not wasting any moments with you", he looked confused back he agreed and kissed me.