Part 8: ive gotta tell him

Erens p.o.v

A few weeks after hanji told me about Levi, I still needed to think away to tell him.. but how Do you tell someone there dying.

"Em Levi we need to talk..", I pulled up a chair next to his bed.

"Hmm what about?, your not leaving me are you?", He joked.

"Oh no I would never leave you after this happened.."

"Wait what do you mean after this happened? Eren is there something your not telling me?"

"Levi I don't know how to tell you this...", I began to cry.

"Tell me..please", I could see the worried look in his eyes.

"Well..a couple weeks ago hanji took me something..about you and I couldn't tell you..because it's too much.."

"Just please tell me"

"Levi your..."

"Jesus just say it!", He got a little mad

"Levi your dying!!"

"Em yeah Eren I know"

"No hanji told me your not gonna live another 5 years.."

"Wait what..?"

"But it's all gonna be good, we're not gonna let you go yet.. well I won't."

He just sat there not moving or blinking, he was totally spaced. "please say something", I squeezed his hand. "baby please", tears were forming in his eyes. "em..i guess I already guessed that, I mean I knew that I was.. I am really sick and there isn't really a cure for this.. well I guess we have to make time until..you know I..", he cut of, he couldn't say the word, 'die'.

"We will levi! we will make time, I'm not gonna let you go just yet", I leaned over and kissed him.

(2 months later- erens p.o.v)

I took Levi and tarb out for the day, we were going for a picnic up a hill under a tree. Levi was in a wheelchair so I had to push him, tarb walked up the hill beside us. Levi seemed happy.

"Ok we're here", I said, looking out at the view. "Yeah look at that", Levi said.

I put a blanket on the grass and put some plates down. I then helped Levi down on to the blanket and gave him a drink. "ok Levi it's time for your pills", I handed them to him. he sighed and through then in his mouth and gulped his drink down. "Eh I hate taking pills", he said annoyed. "well there helping you get better..so take them", I smirked. he lifted his head and gave me a look, with those dark grey eyes of his. "God I hate when your right", he laughed. "I'm just looking out for you", I leaned over and kissed him.

As time past, we ate are lunch and had some drinks. every time I looked over at Levi he was smiling looking out at the sunset, he looked so warm inside his chest that it was almost like he wasn't sick.

"Hey we should get going now.", I started to pack everything up. Levi then tried to get up to his chair without help, he was struggling, "hey you want help?", I offered. he signed bigly and nodded, "right here we go", I put my arm under his shoulder and lifted him into his chair. "thanks..eren, I owe you", he laughed. "yeah em where's tarb?", I looked around and couldn't see him, "oh he feel asleep on the other side of the tree", Levi pointed. I ran round and saw him sleeping, he looked just like Levi. "hey buddy we gotta go now", I lifted him up and walked round back to Levi. he began wiggling in my arms and opened his eyes. "hey there we're going home now", I said to him. his eyes went straight back closed and ignored me. I handed tarb to Levi and started pushing Levi back down the hill.

Back at home I had to sleeping men to put to bed. I put tarb first because he was the easiest to put to bed. I came back down and lifted Levi into his bed, I struggled to put his pjs on but I managed. I hooked him up to his drip and gave him a kiss goodnight.