Part 9; levis birthday

It was the 25th of December, Levi's birthday. I planned as small get together of friends for him. he wouldn't really be able to interact, so he'll be sitting in his bed the while time and everyone will sit round him. I had made a cake and gotten him a present, I had out the gift on the table next to his bed in the living room for him to wake up to it. from when I put it there and what time it was he should be awake by now.

"Hey levi.." I whisper and shook his shoulder. He began stirring. "what..?!" he snapped with his eyes closed. "happy birthday!!" I screamed. that got his attention, his eyes went wide open. "it's my birthday?!" I came and hugged him. "of course you idiot", and then I kissed him. "Oh god I hate my birthday! I hate ageing", he laughed. "hmm..well open your present", he started ripping the paper and opened the small box which contained a necklace. "wow it's beautiful", he lifted it to admire it. "actually there's a picture inside", I opened it and showed him a picture of of three of us. He started to tear up, "just something I thought you'd might want to hold on to", that made me cry. "ill hold on to it forever", he then pulled me down for a kiss, a passionate one.

I then went and got tarb for Levi, he we growing incredibly fast I mean now he looks like 7 year old and he's only 5.

"Happy birthday dad", he said as I sat him on Levi's bed. "thanks little man", tarb handed Levi a card and Levi kissed him on the head.

"Right Levi I have invited a few people to come today so don't be so moody", I said making him smirk. "I can't promise you that, oh Eren do they no what's happening with me?.." he asked making his eyes big. "em no no they don't, but I do think they should know, what about you?", he nodded. "we'll do it tonight when tarbs in bed then" Levi said.

Everyone then began arriving. the people I invited were mikasa, armin, jean, Erwin, hanji, Petra and mike.

"Happy birthday Levi!" they all yelled to him, they all took there seats in the lounge and spoke to Levi on the bed.

(Couple hours later)

"Right guys I'm gonna put tarb up to bed so I'll be back in a minute because there's something important we need to talk about", I then left and carried tarb up to bed. "dad?" tarb yawned. "shh what is it?" I laid him down on his bed. "daddy's not well is he?" he asked. "how do you know that?" I was shocked to learn that he knew. "I hear uses talking about it..", I pulled up his blanket. "just don't repeat it" I kissed his head and left.

I went back downstairs and sat beside Levi and took his hand. "right Eren what was so important you need to talk about?" mikasa asked.

"Well I think it's better if hanji explains it..please hanji?"

"Right, for sometime now maybe about 3 months now, me, Eren and Levi have known something and we 'they' thought it should come out now incase it's to late"

It seemed to get everyone's attention. "continue hanji please" I said squeezing his hand harder.

"Right I did some research on Levi's condition and it's said that he won't live another 5 years or even 2.. so we need to make the best if time we have with him"

Everyone's faces were wide, and in shock.

"This can't be.." armin said. "surely he'll get better?"

"No armin there's nothing to be done, we have to let it be" hanji said.

"Listen guys" Levi began, "I know I've not been the best person to be around but maybe in the next two weeks id like to say a few words to each of use in private. So I won't half to rush the day I do..die" Levi said.

"How can you be this calm!!!?" mikasa yelled at him. "your dying and there's nothing to be done! how can you be this calm?!"

"Because I've had a lot of time excepting reality and I've never feared death in my life.." Levi gently spoke.

Everyone didn't speak for about five minutes.

"Em I think we Gould start the talks next week maybe.?" I said. "Levi who would you want to start with?"

"Just who ever, but Eren I won't to talk to you the day I do go..", Levi gasped.

"No that'll be to much.."

"I'm asking for just this Eren, please Do this one thing", he gave me some kinda baby eyes with tears.

"I'd be honoured Levi" i then kissed him.

"Right next month I'll start with the person I haven't known for the longest and then make my way up" he said.

"You that'll be..jean then", I looked at Jean who was holding mikasas hand, (yes there together now).

"Sure I'll go first.." jean said.

"We'll just do one a day then.." hanji said. and we nodded.

Hey guys sorry this took so long but here's part 9, I've been getting comment about Levi's condition and don't worry I know what's happening..