Part 10: words to you

Levi's p.o.v

Today I was starting with jean to say goodbye.

It was just me and him alone in the living room.

"So..?" jean said.

"Yeah, sorry there wasn't really must to say to you but I'll say this. please take care of mikasa, incase Eren isn't up to it because he might be ruff with all this in the future. so I just ask this from you"

"Yes yes I'll look after her for Eren, I'll keep that promise I swear down sir"

(Mike)

"Mike thank you for helping me, and for keeping me alive on expeditions when I needed it."

"No it's fine Levi, it was my pleasure don't you thank me really"

"Just keep other people alive now"

"I promise"

(Armin)

"Armin, please help take care of tarb, incase erens not himself. because I know he likes you so you'd be good help for him"

"I'm he'd like that as well, I'll do it, but please try hold on for Eren, I don't know what he'd do without you"

"Sorry it can't promise that, but thank you"

(Erwin)

"Levi, I don't won't words I just want you to say to me 'goodbye' and then I'll leave."

"Huh I see, well then goodbye Erwin, I'll see you later" I laughed. Then he walked out.

(Petra)

She was crying a lot then everyone else. I've been with her for years and I've known her the longest. "hey Petra..i know this will be hard on you.." I began.

"Levi why did this half to happen to you, your a good person, the strongest man alive, why is this happening?" she cried.

"Im sorry, But after this is over, I want you to take over my squad as your own, I wouldn't think of anyone else then you to do it. but that's if that's if you'll take the job?"

"C-captain! it would be my honour, you wish is my command" she lightened up with a smile.

"Thank you, dearest Petra", i kissed her cheek and hugged her. "goodbye Levi, until next time" and then she ran out. "bye...".

(Hanji)

"Right glasses, I want to thank you for helping though my illness and when I was..you know..pregnant"

"Ah it was nothing I enjoyed doing it, seeing you show some emotions was quiet something" she laughed.

"Hardy har har! anyway just thank you for being there, in that moment of need, if Eren or tarb ever gets sick please look after them as well as you looked after me".

"Oh don't go crying on me Levi", she then pulled me into a hug, and it was tight enough to kill me.

"Em glasses can't..breathe" I gasped when she let me go finally.

"Oh my bad, sorry, that wasn't the best goodbye hug then" she laughed.

"Well I don't really have anymore to say, and you know you'll actually not back."

"Wait was that a complement for me?"

"Yeah yeah don't go all soppy now", she pulled into another hug and cried this time.

"You keep fighting Levi, you Levi until your last breath you hear me? fight for Eren, fight for your family, understand me?"

"Yeah, I understand you, I'll fight", I wrapped my arms around her.

(Lastly mikasa)

"Listen mi-"

"No you listen!, your not gonna die on us now! I've just started liking you and know we find this out!, yes I may be overreacting but Eren will be when the time comes for him to say goodbye. look your family to me and I can't lose anymore, I've already lost you much it's to much to bear. so when the time comes your gonna hold on, don't go closer to the light! FIGHT!"

"Wow I never knew you'd say something like that to me..it was really something"

"Yeah well it's just my point of view"

"Come here" I put my arms out for a hug. "we both know you want to" I chuckled. then she came running into my arms, I thought she'd never let go.

"listen when I said I'd kill you if you ever hurt Eren? I never really thought that through did I?" she laughed still hugging me.

"no you really didn't" I laughed.

She let go and wiped her tears away. "listen I'll say one more thing to you. I love you Levi, don't take that to heart but just don't forget it"

"I won't. I love you too, thank you" I hugged her once more. "You made a great sister in law".