¤15¤

Lonzo

I talk to the Doctor outside of Danielle's room and shes says that Danielle can come home with us today. 

She also told me that she needed to talk to Kyle before we left.

I walk inside of the room and I tap Kyle on the shoulder.

"The doctor wants you. She needs to talk to you."

Kyle looks up at me and he looks like he is going to cry; He nods and walks outside of the room.

"Lonzo?" I hear Danielle call me.

"Yes?" I reply looking at her.

"Is he really my husband?"

"You really don't remember him at all?"

"I just know him because I'm a Lakers fan and well you know, he's on the Lakers."

"Wow," I sigh.

"So he's telling the truth?" She asked.

I nod my head.

"Damn, how did I get that fine ass man to be mine?"

I roll my eyes chuckling a bit. "Well, he found you on a dating app and he got whipped on you,"

Danielle laughs at me.

"That's crazy!" She says.

"You don't remember anything at all?"

Danielle shakes her head again.

"Damn," is all she can say.

_____

Kyle

I walk outside of Danielle's hospital room and her doctor is waiting for me.

"I know you have multiple questions for me Kyle, and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability!" She says.

"Okay," I reply.

"So," the doctor trails off.

"Is there any way to make her regain her memories?"

"Yes, you could try taking her to places that have a special place in her heart and you could also tell her things to spark a memory of something that happened in the past. Sometimes certian words or sentences that you have said in the past will spark a memory for Danielle, they can be random things like 'oh, the weather looks nice today'. Just because that setence is a regualar thing to say, Danielle may see it differently, it could spark a memory for her. Anything and everything you say can help her!"

"What if she doesn't ever remember anything?"

"Then, you'll have to try to make her fall in love with you again. All I can say is don't try to force a bunch of information on her at once, it could overwhelm her and you don't wanna do that."

I nod my head showing I understand.

"Anymore questions for me, Kyle?" She asked.

"Not any that I can think of right now!" I reply.

"Well," she says, "If you think of any, you know where I am."

"Thank you!" I reply.

Lonzo and I do everything that we need to do so we can take Danielle home.

We make our way back to my house once we are done.

My heart rate increases and I think to myself.

This shit is nerve wrecking.

What if I can't win her heart back?