¤22¤

Danielle

As I am collecting sea shells, I see Kyle walking over to me.

"Mind if I join you?" Kyle asked.

"No, not at all!" I smile at him.

We walk along the beach and I see a full shell.

I quickly reach for it before it gets washed back into the sea by the waves.

"Did you know that these are supposed to cause good luck?" I asked Kyle.

"No, I did not,"

"It's so pretty!" I look down at the shell and I admire it's beauty.

"You're more beautuiful than that shell, or anythg for that matter!" Kyle says under his breathe.

I look up at Kyle.

"Thank you!"

_____

After about an hour of collecting shells, Kyle and I meet up with the rest of the group.

We all start a fire and LaMelo hands a hot dog to everyone.

We all sit there with our hot dogs on a stick.

As they are cooking over the fire, everyone tells a story.

"I remember when me, Kyle, Brandon, and Danielle went roller skating. Danielle and Kyle low-key had their first date and they didn't even know it!" Lonzo says.

"Dang, that happened so long ago, that's crazy!" Kyle says.

A breeze blows and I shiver slightly.

"You cold?" Kyle asked.

Before I could even answer Kyle is taking off his sweater and handing it to me.

I grab the sweater from Kyle and I smile at him. "Thanks,"

"No problem!" He replies.

I put the jacket over both Kyle and I trying to share it equally between the two of us.

Kyle chuckles to himself.

Kyle

As I watch Danielle try to cover both of us with my jacket, I chuckle to myself.