Valentine's in the Vineyard

Ok, just to be clear: These are not exactly one shots, technically, they are more of book idea outlines or whatever. I just don't know what else to call them.

Anyways, I don't own Gilmore Girls.

Honestly, I wish! But I don't.

This takes place where Logan, Rory, Luke and Lorelai are in Martha's Vineyard for Valentine's Day.

This one is a bit longer. And also, if there is any one of these that you think I should turn into a book and continue, please comment and vote. Thank you.

---

Rory and Logan were celebrating Valentine's Day in Martha's Vineyard. Logan said that Rory could invite her mom and Luke if she wanted. So that's what she did.

Lorelai and Luke came the day after she called.

As they all got settled, it started to get late, and so they all went to bed and Rory showed them where they would be staying.

"Good night kids!" Lorelai calls, "It's been a long day so we are gonna hit the hay! Rory don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

"Mom!" Rory yells.

Lorelai snickers as she goes into her room to get settled with Luke.

Once the door closes, Logan slides his arms around Rory's waist from behind and he puts his head on her shoulder smirking.

"So... wanna have some fun?" Logan asked as he gently kissed her neck.

"Uh no! My mom and Luke are in the other room! You ain't getting anything this weekend Mac." Rory says pulling out of the embrace.

Logan just pulled her back to him.

"Ugh fine, but a lot kisses and a few cuddles should suffice." Logan said turning her around so she is facing him.

He kisses her on the lips, it was a sweet short kiss.

As Rory pulled away giggling, "Oh so Mr. High-and-mighty actually cuddles? What happened to the other Logan?"

"Hm. I dont know. I guess someone just uncovered the real me." Logan smiles.

Rory smiles up at him and gives him a short peck on the lips.

Logan pouted, "Ah, come on! You gotta give me something better than that."

Rory giggles, then smirks.

Logan raises an eyebrow at her.

She then grabs his face and plants a passionate kiss on his lips and before he could respond to the kiss she pulled away.

Logan was in a daze, when Rory grabbed her book making her way to their room laughing slightly.

Logan watches her leave the room for a minute and then chases after her with a mischievous look in his eye.

The next morning Rory and Logan are the first ones to wake.

Logan's phone starts to buzz. He looks at it and sees that it is his father.

He sighs and answers, "Hello?"

"Hey son. I know you are on your Valentine's Day get away with Rory. But, I need to discuss some things with you."

"What things, exactly?"

"Well, you see... you are graduating in a few months and will becoming the Co-CEO in the up coming fall next year. Now, I know you aren't going to like this, but you need to find a suitable wife by the end of summer. I don't care who it is as long as she can fit the role. If you pick Rory that is fine with me, but your mother will have a few things to say about that. But Logan, this is important. If you dont find a wife by the deadline I have given you, you will have an arranged marriage with a mini Shira as I like to call her. Honestly, I hate the girl your mother chose. Anyway, once you come back home we can talk about the details then."