New Lifestyle; New Love

*Small Backstory*
Rory has grown up in society. Her married parents Christopher Elijah Hayden and Lorelai Victoria Gilmore raised her to be strong, independent, intelligent and witty. Heiress to both families. Lorelai works as her father's secretary, second hand, go-to person at Gilmore Insurance Co., Chris is currently CEO of Hayden Law, but Rory will take over when she is of age. Rory's major is in Law, minor in Business and Journalism. Rory was discovered at Rich Man's Shoe with her friends, Rosemary and Steph, by a modeling agent.

[ A/N: based off of a statement in S2 E3 "Red Light on the Wedding Night" of Gilmore Girls where, I quote: 'Lorelai- Hey, sir, make way for Rory. That's it, one name. Internationally-known International supermodel.' Model part is what it's based on.]

Rory has yet to meet the Huntzbergers. She had many set up dates but nothing official.

This takes place one month before Yale starts. She has had a few minor run ins with Logan during the summer at events, but did not know of his name, last name to be more specific, nor he knew of her last names either.

***** 

 Rory was out with Rosemary and Steph for a celebratory dinner at Rich Man's Shoe. They got into Yale.

"Okay, I got us some margaritas." Steph says coming over with a tray.

She then served them with the drinks and they started to talk and laugh.

Rose then drags the girls to dance once they drink their third round.

They laugh and dance all night, then when they were going for another round. A lady in her mid thirties comes up to the girls.

"Evening ladies." A woman said.

Rory, Rose and Steph look at the women before them.

"Evening. And who might you be?" Rory asked in her lawyer voice.

"I am Janelle Taggart, manager of Nisa (Nee-suh) Modeling Agency. I'm also a scout for new models, and I was wondering if you three would be our models for our new summer line?" Janelle asked.

Rory, Rose and Steph looked at each other.

"Could we think about it?" Steph asked.

"Of course. Here is my card. It has my email, number and address of the building. I hope I hear from you soon." Janelle then left.

The girls didn't know what to say about what just happened.

Over the course of the week, the three talk about the modeling opportunity.

"I don't think we should do this." Rory said.

"Why not? This seems like fun." Rose says.

"You think everything is fun." Steph laughed.

"Well, if we model we could maybe keep the clothes." Rose reasoned.

"Now that's what I'm talking about. Imagine getting clothes that is brand new and not released yet." Steph explains.

"But I've got so much going on right now. We have one more year until graduation and then I'm CEO a year after that." Rory says.

"But this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!" Rosemary exclaimed.

Rory sighed, "I guess... but - "

"No buts, we will call this agent back and meet up with her." Steph says pointedly.