A Band Of Girls

A Gilmore Girls Fan fic. I was inspired by Little Mix and thought that what if Rory and three of her friends became a music sensation after submitting a video of them singing on YouTube? [Rory, Rosemary, Steph, Juliet]

Also a Rogan fan fic

ALL of these in this book are Rogan story ideas basically. :)

A Music AU

********

Rory goes to Chilton. She does have a relationship with her father, but Lorelai and Luke are together. This is taken place 4 months before High school graduation.

----

"Hey girls!" Rory says to her friends.

"Hey Ror!" The girls chime.

Paris, Steph, Rosemary, Juliet, Louise and Madeline were all there.

"Did you all get your approval letters from colleges yet?"

"Yeah, me, Rose and Jules got accepted to Yale." Steph said smiling.

"Me and Lou got accepted at community college but we aren't gonna go probably." Madeline said.

"I didn't get into Harvard. I did get accepted to Yale though." Paris says sadly.

"I'm so sorry Paris, that you didn't get into Harvard, but at least us five will be at Yale all together." Rory says.

Paris nods.

*****

The bell then rings

*****

After school....

"Hey girls, would any of you like to hangout this weekend?" Rory asked.

"I wish I could but I have to help nanny." Paris says.

"Oh, that's okay... Is anyone else busy?"

"Me and Mads are going to Micheal's party. You can join us if you want." Louise said.

"No, sorry. Steph, Rose, Jules?"

"Yeah, I can hangout." Steph says.

"Me too." Rose says.

"Same here." Juliet answered.

"Great! I'm staying with my dad this weekend so I'll pick you girls up at Mocha Love and the driver that my dad insists I have, will drive us there. Okay?"

"Sure!" the three say.

Friday evening....

Steph, Rose and Jules were at Mocha Love waiting for Rory to arrive. They weren't in their school clothes, but instead wearing comfy clothes and holding their respective bags of things for the weekend.

The girls didn't wait very long before a limo stopped in front of the shop and Rory stepped out.

The trio made their way over to her.

"Ooh! Riding in luxury! Your dad must very high society for such an amazing ride." Juliet said.

"You have no idea. But, uh I don't like to talk about status in society, so... can we not talk about that?" Rory asked politely as she followed her friends into the limo and closed the door behind her.

"Okay." Juliet says confused.

"So what should we do?" Rose asked as the limo left for their destination.

The girls, talked, laughed, and sang their hearts out to the music playing on the radio. The driver was laughing to himself as he drove the four girls to the Hayden Mansion.