30

Arthit's POV

I am so dead.

I am so fucking dead.

When I recovered, I noticed at the corner of my eye he put the umbrella down slowly that hid us from the others.

I was relieved he has still the decency to cover us.

I was still speechless, my mouth slightly ajar.

My mind was in chaos.

He touched my chin and push it upward. "Close your pretty mouth, a fly might go in. " he said before striding away.

He left me frozen to where I was standing.

"What the fuck did you just do? " I said between my teeth when I finally get a hold of myself. It was infuriating inside.

He stopped and glanced at me. "I was just getting back at what you did, " he reasoned out, casually.

I hate that he didn't even budge and he acted like he couldn't care less.

"You won't get away with this. " I threatened him.

He sauntered closer to me, I instinctively stepped back. "You want to get back at me too? " he offered his cheek. "Come on, I don't mind." he pointed his cheek. "Don't be shy. "

"Kongpob! " I felt like I haven't done it for a long time that my throat hurts.

"Are you fighting again? " Knot asked. He was already between us before I knew it.

"Nope, definitely not. " Kong answered. "Don't you think he likes calling my name,  Knot? "

I walked away briskly.

A bonfire was prepared by coach and the staffs. It's a tradition every last night of our training to 'intimately ' get to know each other by gathering around a bonfire and every one will be asked a question if the ball is on their hand after passing it for some time. If they opted not to answer, they will have to do a consequence.

I went back to my tent after dinner telling them I'd be back. I needed time alone to sort things in my head. Regardless of what Kong did, I hate the fact that I couldn't hate him.

I hate that his actions affect me.

I hate that I liked his kisses.

I so fucking hate that I like the way he likes me.

Is this even right?

We're good as friends right?  We get along just fine.

Or maybe,  I should stop fighting this feeling.

Maybe,  I should give it a try.

Maybe, I should open my mind and let things be.

Maybe, the more I contradict this feeling the more my mind get curious about it.

Maybe if I satisfy myself,  eventually it'll have a change of heart.

Maybe,  it's just a curiosity I need to fulfill then it'll be fine.

It somehow calmed me. Deep inside, I knew something wasn't right with it.

I went out to join the bonfire. It already started, my eyes scanned the group to look for Kong.

He was so busy tapping on his phone. I wonder who he was texting. I shrugged my shoulder and sat myself between Knot and Prem opposite to Kong.

He was so busy with his phone that didn't even realize I was here.