-insecure-

-kinda based on that episode where blaine gets insecure about his body x

-

Blaine and Kurt were lying in bed together, Blaine's back to the older man.
He could hear the flipping of pages of the newest copy of a men's fitness magazine that Kurt became obsessed with.
He occasionally heard a flirtatious remark about the models, or Kurt's jealous sigh going on about how he'll never be that ripped.
Blaine just lay there, curled in a ball, his arm against his head.

After what seemed ages of Kurt reading that stupid magazine, he saw the lamp click off, and Kurt shuffle to spoon him.

"What's up, babe?" Breathed Kurt, running his hands all over his lovers body.

"Nothing." Blaine deadpanned, cold and unresponsive to Kurt's touch.

Kurt furrowed his brows. Something was up.
Kurt decided to take a safer approach to Blaine's pent up emotions. He sighed and curled into Blaine, his lips grazing over the younger mans neck. He began kissing Blaine's neck, feeling both their heartbeats speed up.

Blaine relaxed into Kurt, humming with delight.
He felt Kurt smile against him and he could almost see his smirk.
Kurt's hand moved to the hem of Blaine's shirt, sliding it up.

Blaine panicked.
No, no, no. He can't see me like this. He thought, insecurities rushing to his head.
He grabbed Kurt's wandering hand and forcefully threw it back at him.
Kurt felt his blood boil, and his face retreat into a scowl.

"What the hell is wrong, Blaine?" Kurt asked, suddenly loud and a bit frightening.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." Blaine responded, no emotion in his voice.

"No! It's not nothing! And we aren't going to bed until we talk!" He half yelled again, turning the lamp back on.
Blaine sat up, his eyes adjusting to the light.

"You haven't touched me in a week, you barely said a word to me all day and now this? You don't even want to be intimate with me anymore!" Kurt fully yelled now.

"It's not that." Blaine rubbed his face.

"What is it then, Blaine? Tell me."

"I haven't been intimate with you because I don't feel good about myself anymore! I hate how I look. I'm ashamed of my body. I'm not good enough for you anymore!" Blaine blurted out, his eyes watering and his breath hitching.

Kurt's expression softened, and he suddenly felt guilty. How could he have ignored this? How could he let his Blaine believe he was anything less than absolute perfection?

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't know you felt like that. Oh my god, I feel like a total douche now."
Kurt sighed, burying his face in his hands.

He looked up to see silent tears rolling down Blaine's face.
He grabbed Blaine and held him close and tight.

"Blaine, you are perfect. You are more than good enough for me. You are the sexiest, most attractive man I know and I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you that enough." His voice dropped to a low, husky whisper that made Blaine's stomach flutter.
Blaine sighed into Kurt's shoulder and looked up at him.

"You make me feel like the luckiest person in the whole world." Blaine whispered.

"I love you Blaine. Promise me if you ever fee insecure again, talk to me. Okay?"

Blaine nodded and smiled.

"So you like, wanna get it on now? It's only 11." Kurt asked, smirking at his fiancé.

"Yeah. Oh, yeah." Blaine cutting himself off as he lunged at Kurt, pulling all of their layers off.

-

whoop de doo! first chapter up! aaaaaand probably gonna find this so cringey and terrible by tomorrow so pls send requests and feedback!