-tip-

"Blaine, you really didn't have to do this." Said Kurt, looking around the restaurant filled with people who's clothes cost more than their rent.

"Yes I did. My fiancé deserves only the best!" Blaine grinned, reaching across the table to hold Kurt's hand.
Kurt blushed. Only Blaine could make him feel like this.

"Hi, I'm Andy, and I'll be your server today!" A voice interrupted the pair.
Kurt looked up. He smiled at the tall, muscular waiter, with piercing green eyes and a neat, dark brown quiff of hair.

"What can I get you tonight?" Asked Andy, who's only been addressing Kurt.

"Um, I'll just have a Sangria." Kurt smiled, and looked to Blaine.

"Yeah, I'll have a vodka tonic." Blaine deadpanned at the waiter, handing him back the drink menu.

-

"What was that about?" Asked Kurt, sipping his fruity Sangria.
"A vodka tonic? Really Blaine?"

"Did you not see how that waiter was just gazing into your eyes? He didn't even address me once!" Blaine stated.

Kurt rolled his eyes. "Blaine, I only have eyes for you. Let that waiter flirt, it's not like he's going to steal me away from you." Kurt intertwined his fingers with Blaine's.

Blaine sighed and nodded.

-

"How's the rest of the meal tasting?" Andy once again interrupted a good moment between the two boys.
Blaine rolled his eyes and leaned back into his chair.

"I have never seen anyone eat a messy plate of spaghetti so gracefully, pretty boy." Andy smirked, laying his hand on Kurt's shoulder.

"It's a gift." Kurt smiled.

Blaine cleared his throat. Loudly.
"I think we're ready for dessert, right love?" Blaine asked Kurt, smiling and glaring at the same time.

"Yes please!" Kurt exclaimed.

Andy glared at Blaine. "Of course." He said as he cleared their plates away.

-

Blaine laughed along with Kurt as the older boy messily dug into their shared dessert plate.
"You're adorable." Said Blaine lovingly.
Kurt struck a pose and laughed.

"Yes, yes, he is quite the sight." Andy interrupted yet again.

Blaine had it. He was sick of this dude ruining his date with Kurt!
"Okay. You know what, I'm done with this! You've been flirting with my fiancé for the past half an hour!
You look like James Franco's disgusting rat baby, your breath smells like eggs, and your hair lacks volume!"

Andy gasped.

"Come on Kurt, let's go."

"Okay." Kurt went along, knowing better than to plead to stay.

"And by the way, Andy, the spaghetti was too wet and the chicken was dry!" Blaine half yelled.

Andy gasped again. "Not even a tip?"

Blaine fished through his pockets and tossed a cough drop at the waiter.

"You're kinda hot when you're jealous." Kurt said, clinging on to Blaine's arm.

"Kinda?" Blaine pretended to be offended.

"Very." Kurt kissed Blaine. "We didn't pay." Kurt suddenly realized.

"Ehhh, they'll figure that out soon enough."

-

what did i just write