-lucky-

oooooh, skank!kurt! let's hope i did it justice...

-

Kurt Hummel expected his junior year to go like the two years before.

Hanging out and smoking with Quinn under the bleachers most of the time, pretending that he definitely didn't care about glee club (even though everyday, he prayed to his gay God that he would get a solo), putting on an 'I-don't-give-a-shit-about-anyone-or-anything' attitude (even though his grades and friends meant everything to him), and bracing himself for yet another year as an outcast.

What he didn't expect, was one Blaine Anderson to waltz into his life with his perfect dance moves, and his perfect voice, and his perfect face, and-oh, God, his perfect abs.

Kurt didn't know how he did it. He didn't understand how he somehow ended up with the man of his dreams sitting on his lap, cradled in his arms.

Kurt thought back to how this relationship panned out.

Blaine auditioned for glee club, his velvet voice stirring something inside of Kurt.
It started with playful, overly sexual banter, that much to Kurt's surprise, Blaine retorted with the same level of foxiness.
The banter quickly turned into flirting, which led to Kurt's wandering hands brushing against Blaine's sides, making his stomach flutter.
This went on for a few months before Kurt finally got the balls to ask out the boy he definitely does not imagine in all of his fantasies.

"Hey, you." Kurt whispered in Blaine's ear using his most alluring voice.
Blaine turned so his back was against his locker, Kurt's face mere inches away from his own. "Hi." He smiled, resting his hand on Kurt's toned arm.
"So I was thinking, we should get out of here for the weekend. Go to Columbus or something. Just the two of us." Kurt's voice dropped to another sultry whisper at his last sentence.
Blaine smirked. "Is the elusive Kurt Hummel asking me out on a date?" He pushed a pink strand of hair out of Kurt's face.
"Maybe. What do you say?"
"I can't say no to you, Hummel." Blaine grinned, kissing Kurt's cheek before he walked to his next class

7 dates later, here they were, sitting on the courtyard stairs with a few friends, eating and laughing together. The New Directions were shocked at Kurt's sudden shift in personality. The once icy, bitchy Skank was now happy, the peppy well-dressed transfer student melting his ice cold defence system.

Blaine looked up from his comfortable position in Kurt's lap. He closely examined the face he knew so well. Kurt was staring off, a content smile on his face.

"You're thinking too loudly, love." Blaine interrupted Kurt's thoughts, sitting up to lean his head on the taller boy's shoulder.

Kurt simply smiled wider, wrapping his arms around Blaine's waist to pull him closer before peppering his cheek with kisses.

Their lunch group (which consisted of Quinn, Santana, Brittany, Puck, Mercedes, Rachel and Finn), looked at the two boys, aww-ing at the sight.

Kurt rolled his eyes at them, waving a hand that said 'mind your own business'.
They laughed before going back to their chatter.

"So what was on your mind?" Blaine asked, playing with the zipper of Kurt's leather jacket.

"I was just thinking about how fucking lucky I am to have you." Kurt gushed.

"Good, because you're stuck with me forever!" Blaine sang playfully.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way."
Kurt kissed Blaine softly and sweetly, fully aware that they had an audience.

"Get some, Anderson!" Santana and Puck cheered together.

Kurt flipped them off before intertwining his fingers with Blaine's.

He really was the luckiest guy in the world.

-

wow that update was long overdue!
also writing skank!kurt is kinda fun, i might do more lol