-reasons i love you-

Reasons I Love Kurt Hummel
By Blaine Anderson

I love your smile, even though you hate it. And how when you're really happy, you have the biggest, most beautiful smile.

I love that when I'm sad, you just hold me, and whisper sweet nothings to me and I feel safe.

I love your kisses. (That are reserved for me!) They make everything else in the world melt away.

I love your eyes. I could gaze into them forever.

I love your strength and your courage. You move so many people.

I love your hugs. And how you cuddle with me on the couch while we watch Moulin Rouge.

I love your angelic voice. I love how you sing at the top of your lungs when you think no ones watching. I love it when you sing me to sleep on rough nights.

I love your dance moves! Especially when you do Single Ladies...

I love your sense of fashion, and how you wear whatever the hell you want!

I love your hair, your gorgeous, voluminous, perfectly coiffed hair.

I love that you can control a whole room of people with just your presence.

I love your determination. The way you set your heart on something and go for it.

I love your compassion and that you will sacrifice everything just to see the people you love happy.

I love your hugs. Your strong arms wrapped around and just holding me close. I feel your heartbeat against mine and the whole world stops.

I love your body. I love your shoulders, and your abs, your legs and your chest. You think you're not good enough, but you are a masterpiece. My masterpiece.

I love your heart. The way you love me unconditionally for everything I am. I love that you have forgiven me and have been able to always see good in me.

I love you, Kurt Hummel.

I love you for everything.

Love, your head-over-heels in love with you husband, Blaine Anderson.