-cheater-

yknow if kurt cheated instead of blaine :/

-

Kurt and Blaine walked together through Central Park, after a long night of karaoke with Rachael, Finn and Brody. Needless to say, it was an awkward night.

"I can't believe Rachael cheated on Finn!" Blaine said stopping to talk to Kurt.
Kurt and Blaine were unlucky enough to overhear the break-up conversation between their two friends.
"I really thought they'd make it." Blaine added, sighing.

"Yeah, me too." Kurt's voice broke.
He felt like he was going to be sick. His stomach was in a million knots, his head was spinning, and his palms were sweating. He felt his face turn red, and tears well up in his eyes. He quickly blinked them away.
I can't believe I did this to Blaine. I'm a terrible person.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Blaine asked softly, placing his hand gently on Kurt's cheek.

"Blaine, I was-I was with someone." Kurt whispered, looking down.
Blaine's hand dropped from Kurt's cheek, and his face fell.

"What do you mean you were with someone?" Blaine felt hurt and angry tears pooling in his eyes and rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Blaine! I was just so lonely without-"

"You think I haven't been lonely? I was the one whose calls were ignored, whose texts messages weren't answered till two days later! I've been lonely too! But I never went with someone because I was always thinking about you! I was always thinking about us!"

"Blaine, it didn't mean anything." Kurt pleaded.

"Do we mean anything, Kurt?"

"Blaine! You mean everything to me!"

"If I meant everything to you, you wouldn't have cheated." Blaine said coldly, walking away.

"Blaine, please." Kurt cried, grabbing Blaine's wrist.

"Goodbye, Kurt." Blaine shook off Kurt's grip, turning to hide his tears from Kurt.

Kurt stood in the middle of the sidewalk, silently sobbing as he watched his one true love walk away from him.

-

whoops im sorry for depressing you with that