-confess pt. 3-

ahhh! final part! :)))

-

"Rachel, what the hell is this? It better be good, because I'm missing the Golden Girls marathon for this." Kurt complained.

Rachel rolled her eyes and pushed Kurt into her desk chair. "Believe me, it's really good. Put these on!" Rachel pushed a pair of headphones into Kurt's hands.

"No, I am not going to give you feedback on your latest MySpace video!" Kurt handed the headphones back to Rachel.

"That's not what this is! Just please listen, trust me." Rachel put the headphones on Kurt, receiving a slap to the hand for messing up his hair. She pressed play and waited for Kurt's reaction.

"Man, I bet Kurt would be even more in love with you if he knew you boxed."

"Is that Sam? Rachel what the hell is this? Who is he talking to?" Kurt asked, confused.

"Just listen, Kurt! God damn.." Rachel muttered, rolling her eyes at her best friends stubbornness.

"Kurt's not in love with me."

Was that Blaine? Kurt's confusion grew, a puzzled look plastered on his face.

"I don't know, dude. Are you in love with him?"

"Please say yes, please say yes!" Kurt mouthed, his hand curling into a tight ball.

"Sam, you know how I feel about Kurt. Why do you care anyways?"

Kurt sighed. Blaine obviously didn't return the feelings.

"No, I really don't know how you feel about him. And you're my best friend! I want you to be happy."

Kurt felt a pang of jealousy. He would never admit it, but he was jealous of Blaine and Sam's close friendship.

"Rachel, I don't-"

"Kurt does make me happy."

Kurt froze. He makes Blaine happy! He snapped himself out of it. He was probably going to say that they were great friends, and blah, blah, blah.

"There's something about him. He's the only guy that makes me feel like I'm floating on clouds when I'm around him!"

Kurt felt his heartbeat speed up.

"It's like, everything I've been through would be worth it if I got him at the end. He's just magical, Sam."

He wants me. Every emotion possible was running through Kurt's mind.

"I love him!"

Kurt's jaw dropped. Blaine loves me. I love Blaine. He threw off the headphones, and jumped up, squeezing Rachel in a hug.

"Oh, my Gaga! Thank you, Rachel!"
"That's what best friends are for!"
"How did you even get that?" Kurt suddenly realized the weird factor of the situation.

"Santana had a special plan in her gay agenda. Sam and I had to carry it out." Rachel shrugged. "Now go find your future husband!"

Kurt nodded and ran out the door.

-

"Sam, if you're gonna make me watch more Star Wars conspiracy theories, the answer is no." Blaine shook his head, remembering the previous day.

"No, but we can do that later! Just listen."

"Fine." Blaine shrugged, putting on the earbuds instead of headphones, trying to preserve his hair.

"So, any news on dream boy Blaine?"

'Dream boy Blaine?' Blaine shot Sam a confused look. Why would Rachel be asking about me?
Sam just gave a knowing smile.

"No, sadly Blaine hasn't caught on to my many attempts at flirting."

Kurt? Flirting?

"What flirting?"

Blaine nodded in agreement to Rachel.

"I started wearing tighter pants, Rachel! Tighter! I just-Stop laughing at me!"

Blaine let out a small chuckle. Kurt did wear tight pants. He had to admit, he always gets a little breathless when he sees Kurt walk by.

"I just-I like him so much! Hell, I might even love him but nothings ever gonna happen between us."

Blaine's eyes widened, and he felt a smile creep across his face. He likes me! He even loves me!

"He makes me feel like all that shit I went through with Karofsky, that it was all worth it to get to where I am now. He makes my stomach all fluttery, and my cheeks flush even more than normal, and he-he just makes me so happy, Rach!"

Blaine smiled even wider, ripping out the earbuds and standing up to face Sam.

"How, what, when, huh?" He asked breathlessly.

Sam laughed. "Santana, recruited Rachel and I to get you two together."

"For once, I'm so thankful for her twisted plans." Blaine smiled.

"Go! Go, go find him!" Sam pushed Blaine out the door.

He felt his phone beep and looked down to see a message from Kurt.

Lima Bean in 5?
-Kurt xoxo

Blaine felt his heart warm at the X's and O's at the end of the text.

Sure!
-Blaine <3

-

Kurt anxiously awaited Blaine's arrival at the Lima Bean. He stood outside the door, looking down at his phone, smiling at the heart Blaine sent him.

"Kurt?"

Kurt's head shot up to see Blaine walking towards him.

Blaine grabbed Kurt's waist, pulling them closer together, and gave Kurt a sweet kiss.

Kurt smiled into the kiss. Blaine's lips tasted sweet, almost like a Red Vine, and Kurt wasn't complaining!

Kurt pulled away and gazed into Blaine's eyes.

"So, how about that coffee?" He laughed, pressing his lips to Blaine's again.

Blaine nodded, and walked into the Lima Bean, Kurt's hand in his.

Santana watched from her car and squealed into her walkie-talkie. "Operation Teen Gays is a success!"

•••
did you get the avps reference??? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)