A/N *RULES & PAYMENT*

Hola amigos! How's it going?

(This cover book was previously known as 'Covers')

I'm a bit of an art geek so I love making covers. If you want me to make covers for you, just pm me or leave a message on my profile and I'll do my best to make you an amazing cover.

But first, there are a few rules I would like to establish before accepting your requests. To follow them is a must if you want me to make covers for you.

RULES

*You must use the cover I make for you, otherwise I really see no point in requesting for a cover. If you don't use the cover, it'll simply be labelled as 'unclaimed'. (Some people ask me for covers and then they don't even use it or just forget about it. I worked on it for you, please respect my feelings😭😭)

*Please be polite if you want me to make you a cover. If it doesn't come up to your expectations or want something to be changed, you can go ahead and tell me.

*Your book must be published with at least 3 - 5 chapters for me to make a cover.

* Provide me with a short summary & theme of your book.

*If you decide to delete/unpublish your book at any time because of some reason then please do inform me about it.

*If your book is deleted then the cover you requested for will no longer be claimed by you.

*To claim unclaimed or premade covers, please state your story title, subtitle (if any), theme, author name and story summary. For you to be able to claim the cover, your story must be published with at least 5 chapters.

PAYMENT

*Give me credits for making the cover in your synopsis/description. (eg. book cover by kimberly_taylor)

*Follow me before requesting for a cover.

*Vote on my covers (at least those which you like). If you feel really generous then you can also go vote 'Forelkset'.

Please know that the character inspiration credit goes to DeviantArt or ArtStation or Pinterest.

Also, if you see my covers at any place they shouldn't be or someone stealing and using my covers as there own, please do inform me (I'll be really grateful to you <3).

That's about it. You can check out some of the covers I've made in the next update.

~Kim.