Forelsket

Hey there! Today I'm here to do a bit of shameless self-promotion 🙂

I've submitted an entry in the 'Trials of Love' contest under the 'Choices I make' by Romance_Ro. It's just a 2000 words one-shot, probably won't take much of your time. So why not go ahead and check it out? Please don't forget to vote and comment while you are at it! <3

Synopsis:

Insecurity is something we all suffer from, either in small or large amounts. The case is no different with Skylar Sinclair. She is very insecure about her looks and being surrounded by beautiful people everywhere she goes, doesn't help her case at all. If anything, it decreases her self-esteem level.

People never forget to make her believe that her beauty is less than average. But then there's her mother and best friend, always trying to make her believe that her freckles and a few pimples here and there are what make her more beautiful. That everyone is beautiful in their own way.

Redwood Academy has abundance of such beautiful people. Among them is Xander Sanchez, the top most student in Redwood Academy with looks to kill for.

Skylar seems to have a crush on Xander but she is far from being his ideal kind of woman. So when she receives a 'jewel' which holds a family secret, she is over the moon. The 'jewel' holds magical powers which have helped the women in her family for ages, who seemed to be blessed with not so beautiful genes. According to her mother, if a guy she likes helps her wear that necklace, he will see his ideal woman in her.

But could Xander really be charmed by the magical necklace? What if his ideal kind of woman is none other than Claire Morris, Skylar's childhood best friend?

Find out in 'Forelsket'.

*****

Copyright © 2019 by Kimberly Taylor
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

*****

The cover here is of course made by yours truly

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The cover here is of course made by yours truly.

That'll be all until next time!

~Kim.

~Kim

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.