Won Third Place in Cover Contest!! + Announcement

Hello fellow wattpaders!

So I entered cover contest (#30) hosted by Tiana_425 and I won third place!!!! 🎉🎊

Thank you Tiana_425 for thinking that I deserved third place!! Congratulations to Eksenne and thecometx for winning first and second place respectively!! Their covers were exceptionally good and were well deserving!! 🎊🎉

I was SO over the moon when I came to know I actually one a place in the contest. And it was the very first time I participated in a cover contest so needless to say, I've been pretty hyped up about it...

And that's how the cover looks with the 3rd place runner up tag!! 😆😆✨💖✨

It's a BIG thing for me cos it's the first time I ever won something on Wattpad! 😆😆

Moving on, I'm writing an AU Version of 'Forelsket' on Inkitt, it's already published. 'Forelsket' was initially a contest entry for 'Trials of Love' but I decided to write an AU version for it. It's gonna be psychological fiction with romance and humour.

I've already posted the synopsis to the AU version in 'Forelsket' on my profile but because some people are lazy potatoes (like me), here's the synopsis:

"forelsket : the euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love"

*****

What is 'love'? That was precisely the one thing she was set to find out.

*****

Skylar Sinclair seems to be suffering from alexithymia; a disorder where a person is unable to feel pain or any other kind of emotions. She grew up watching the beautiful 'love' her parents had and how they 'loved' her, hearing stories of prince charming and knight in shining armour, but was unable to understand them. What she did understand was that 'love' was supposed to be the best feeling in the world.

While she was still learning how to feel, her parents died in an unfortunate accident, leaving her an orphan. Her aunt took her in only because she 'loved' her late sister dearly. No 'love' was given to Skylar but she did saw how her little cousin was spoiled with 'love' by her parents. It got worse so much so that she forgot the feeling of 'how it was like to be loved' again.

Being bullied and humiliated at school and receiving nothing but taunts from her aunt, she completely gave into her disorder. She started thinking anyone who believed such a thing as 'love' existed to be stupid for she couldn't understand the feeling at all. Her detached unfeeling state worsened.

Not being able to overcome her condition, with only her friend being there to help her navigate through emotions, she started being known as the 'unfeeling freak'.

Though things might take a turn for the better with the entry of Xander Sanchez into her life, whose mysterious presence might hold the solution to all her problems. But is she willing to take that kind of risk again? To know how it's like to feel again? What it's like to be 'loved'? How to fall in 'love'? And more precisely, what is 'love'?

Let's find out in 'Forelsket'.

*****

I'll probably be posting it here very soon so keep a look out for that. The one on Inkitt will get updates later on but they will be edited. Most probably.

(my Inkitt username is 'kim_taylor' and display name is 'disenthrallme')

The cover for the AU version is in the media above, it's slightly different from the original one as you can see...

If you find the synopsis interesting enough, please don't hesitate in checking it out! ❤️❤️

That'll be all until next time!

~Kim.