Black & White Wings

Hey there! It's been a while since I posted another cover.

Here's the cover for 'Black & White Wings' as requested by DarkSky1910.

I'm so sorry for not posting the cover earlier when it was done ages ago but something or the other always came up. Thank you so much for bearing with me!Anyways, I hope you like the cover.

Also, I've got something to say to those people who ask me for covers but they don't even end up using them

Also, I've got something to say to those people who ask me for covers but they don't even end up using them. AND ALL MY EFFORTS GO TO A WASTE.

Now, I'm not gonna name them, I don't even hold a grudge against them, it's totally their choice but people need to understand the amount of dedication I put into all of this. It really angers and saddens me that there's nothing I can do about this except rant here...

If I take out some of my time to do something they want, they should at least have the decency to respect that. If they don't like the covers, they should just say so or at least say that they aren't gonna use it but they don't even do that.

They simply forget that they asked me for a cover and I put my time and effort to make one for them. And this kind of brings me down because I LOVE making covers.

I feel like they don't acknowledge my work at all and that's what really hurts me 😭🤧 (I kind of get emotional sometimes, sorry).

Sometimes I even think I should stop making covers altogether but then I remind myself that I shouldn't give up something I love to do just because some people don't respect that. I know I've got people who will always support me no matter what and that's what keeps me going.

*Sighs* I was dying to say that, I felt like I just had to put it out there. Thanks for listening to my rant! 💖✨

That'll be all until next time!

~Kim.