The Bad Boy Has Wattpad (fan art)

Hey guys! What is up?

So, here's a cover for 'The Bad Boy Has Wattpad' by rock_dreamer. I love her, I really do. She's such a great writer and a friend.

I love, loveeeee this book so much! It's so beautifully written, the plot is so good! You guys should definitely check this out if you are looking for a good read

Synopsis:

"Michael Langwood has Wattpad," I repeated and smirked at him, trying not to laugh.

"I told you, it's NOT my account," he grunted, "It's a friend's who stopped using it so he passed it on to me and-"

"Shhh," I pressed a finger on his lips, making him flinch, "I won't tell anyone about your Wattpad account and well, book. But there is a teeny tiny problem. They're kind of posted on the school's website..."

"WHAT?"
___________

Bree Hayland is a seventeen year-old Wattpad addict with no real social life. Other than spending hours writing and surfing through the app called Wattpad.

Michael Langwood is Eagle High's hedonistic bad boy. He has godly looks, popularity, and a major reputation to keep.

But when Bree accidently stumbles upon his most embarrassing secret, she can't let that go unnoticed. She seeks revenge for Michael's past behaviour towards her, and she knows exactly how to get it...

... But the question is, at what cost?

A story filled with humourous incidents, awkward moments, and even a tint of romance.
________

~Winner of the Mist Awards, Rose Awards, Fiction Genre Unit Awards and Book Master Awards~
________

Wow, quite a lot of awards but totally deserving.

Anyway, that would be all. Until next time.

*poofs*

~Kim.