Jewel (fan art)

Hey guys! What is up?

Here's the cover for 'Jewel' by AishaMalik24. I hope you like the cover Aisha, I did a lot of editing on this one.

Okay so, I wanna tell you guys that this book deserves a million reads

Okay so, I wanna tell you guys that this book deserves a million reads. It's just that good. I haven't come across such a book before. When I started reading it, I never thought that I would feel this way when I am done reading it.

It was so different from the clichés and romance novels I've read on wattpad till now. A good different, obviously. The relationship that the protagonists share, it's so pure. If you are looking for a book like that then this one is for you.

Now I'm not a Muslim nor am I a very religious person, and I don't know much about Islam. But this book was kind of an eye opener for me. I realised why people practice their beliefs/faiths/religions. Why they do what they do. I really don't have enough words for praising this book.

If you wanna know what I'm talking about then you would have to check out this book for yourselves.

Synopsis :

Yasmin Colburn is a beautiful, oblivious bookworm. Having moved to her local university to finish her last semester, she finds herself the focus of a well-meaning, filthy rich group of hunky postgraduates. One of them has set his eyes on her, and no amount of persuasion can deflect his attention from her. But one big matter stands in the way : one unchangeable, certain fact that can make or break their journey towards love.

Jewel is a story meant to explore young Muslim love, held back yet driven forward by a set of restrictions and guidances. The only way forward is the morally correct way...
__________

I really loved the book, everyone has got different views so if you don't share my views then that is okay. But please refrain from speaking ill about it. You don't like it? Have something rude to say? Please keep it to yourself.

That would be all. Until next time.

*poofs*

~Kim.