15. therapy

Thomas POV - a week later

Dylan hasn't returned home and I'm really happy about it for multiple reasons. First, I'm still a bit unstable. Second, he takes care of me and gives me strenght everyday. Third, he's a wonderful cooker. Fourthly, he's absolutely lovely and gorgeous.

But mostly, I love him and I'm deeply in love with him.

Althought I'm still under constant pressure and stress due to the recent events, my love manages to make me laugh and smile everyday. Day after day I'm feeling better, more relaxed, but we both know I still have to go to a therapist, or at least try.

"Tommy baby, hurry, we're going to be late!"

I look at myself in the bathroom mirror and fix my hair one last time before walking out of the bedroom. Dylan is waiting for me by the front door, ready to leave. "Sorry love, I couldn't comb my hair properly."

"You're perfect, honey."

Giving his lips a little peck, I open the door and we're off to my first appointment with a therapist.

I drive, since Dylan isn't quite used to the reversed road here in England - and honestly I don't want to die in a car crash. Behind the wheel, I feel really nervous. I chew on my bottom lip and my leg won't stop shaking. My eyes leave the road for a second when I feel Dylan's hand gently squeezing it.

"Hey, Tommy. It's going to be alright, I promise. Remember, if it feels too much for you, just look at me, tell me and we'll leave. We don't have to push everything at once." He says, a loving smile curling on his beautiful face. I take a deep breath and focus on his words.

"Okay. I believe you. I can do this."

"You absolutely can. You're the best in the whole world. I know you can do this and I'll be there the whole time."

Eventually we arrive at destination and I pull over the car. We both get out, hiding our faces into the cap of our hoodies cause we don't want to be seen by anyone - even if I don't care about rumors, I know they can be pretty damageable sometimes. We took an appointment in a little psychologist cabinet outside of London.

Dylan POV

Walking into the building, I grab Thomas's hand and squeeze it tight, as if to say that I won't let him alone. I can see he's nervous, just by his body tense for example. I go first as we both walk towards the secretary's office.

"Uh, hello?"

The lady behind the counter finishes to type something on her computer then raises her eyes towards us, giving a tired - but genuine - smile as well.

"Hello gentlemen. How may I help you?"

I'm still the one talking. "We have an appointment with Dr. Lahey?" I say like it was a question. The nice lady turns her gaze back to her computer and check what I guess it's the schedule.

"Mr. Sangster is that correct?"

Thomas quickly clears his throath and responds with a shaky voice. "Yes it's me."

"Well you can both sit in the waiting room over there, Dr. Lahey will be here in a minute."

As we were told to, we take seats in the waiting room and I turn to face Tommy. I'm kind of stressed but only because I want this to go well. Softly, I rub his back in order to calm him down a little, while I still have one hand in his.

"Mr. Sangster?" a woman's voice call. "Hello. I'm Dr. Lahey", she says, holding out her hand for us to shake. We quickly stand up and share hellos, stuttering a bit over our words.