chapter 1

Midoriya's POV

RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!
"Someone help me!
Please." I screamed. "You can't run forever Midoriya~Senpi" He was closing in on me, my heart beating fast like a race car. I couldn't breathe. I turned the corner and it was a dead end. I turned to face him. Author's note: you'll find out who "he " is in a later chapter. I woke up screaming in a cold sweat and tears streaming down my face. My mom came rushing in " what what is it izuku?" My mom yelled as she stepped into the room. " Mom! I had that weird dream again." I said in a weak and scared voice.

Time skip~

I always thought someone was watching me ever since school started. I'm in my 2nd year of the UA and all my friends are still here. Especially Kachann~ and i love it. This year he hasen't been mean or abusive towards me. He's actually really nice. He's actually my boyfriend. And ofcourse all my other friends are here two. Like lida and uraraka and the rest of my class. But, for some weird reason i haven't seen
todoroki ~kun at all this year. We were supposed to walk home together this year.

So i was walking home texting my mom and i sense something behind me, i look and there's no one there. When i got home i took a shower,ate and went to bed. Then i heard a bang on my window. I look out it and there's a ladder there. " i don't remember putting that there!" I said to myself softy. I closed my window and laid down. Then i felt my bed shift. I ignored it and fell asleep.

The next morning my window was open again. "That was weird!?" Then i got ready and went to school where i told my friends the whole story.

Sorry for the short chapter i have exams and school. I hate school.