Answers

Miyaokothefujoshi
Hmmmmmmmmmm one for author-chan, wat made ya make todoroki into a yandere

Answer: Umm I made him into a yandere because 1.that would have made his personality a little bit more interesting than from the anime and 2. Because I didn't see a lot of Todoroki yandere books on wattpad and 3. I wanted to make something that all of you could enjoy like you are now.

Todoroki: I guess I'm just an interesting topic in this world. Midoriya~senpi will be proud.

Animegirllover23
Todoroki why and when did you start following midoriya and hurting people.

Todoroki: well I first saw Midoriya~senpi in our first year of highschool at UA high. From the moment I saw him I knew he was the one and that's when I started following him and the only time I kill or hurt someone is when they get too close to my Midoriya~senpi.

Bakugou: why are all of these questions about icyhot.

Midoriya: wait all three of us are 3rd years.... That means. Todoroki you've been following me for 3 years without me knowing!!

Todoroki: yeah your really easy to follow without being caught.

Me: the reason I didn't put any of the UA high scenes is because 1. I'm lazy and 2. I couldn't think of anyway way not to make todoroki pounce on Midoriya during school.

xmarilinx
Who else do you think would be suited for the yandere role??? And thanks for making this story it's pretty interesting it gives me the inspiration to write for some reason bye and thanks.

Me: I think maybe Bakugou but in like the opposite way of the story

LyssaLoo13
Bakugou what are you gonna do if you ever save deku

Bakugou: I think you mean when I save him. And I can't answer that because it would ruin the story plot.

TheCyanDragon
Question for todoroki: I'm really curious how would your dad react if he saw this.

Me: o shit you shouldn't have asked that.

Todoroki: SCREW MY DAD I WOULD KILL HIM IF I EVER SAW HIM BECAUSE HE WOULD PROBABLY TRY AND TAKE MIDORIYA~SENPI AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Me: I'm sorry todoroki yelled at you and it's not your fault because I haven't done any back stories yet.

Question for Izuku: Izuku before school started aka after the entrance exam did you ever think that maybe you liked todoroki more than a friend just just a bit and also did you ever see todoroki act or do anything kinda yandere/suspicious like?

Midoriya: for the more than a friend question. Umm no because todoroki didn't really talk to me so. And for the second question I only saw him staring at me a few times but I didn't see anything else.

Question for bakugou: if you ever save deku are you guys gonna start dating or are you guys still going to have this weird love hate bully nerd relationship?

Bakugou: we where already dating and again I will save deku.

Todoroki: I'm definitely killing you now.

Bakugou: screw you too icyhot bastard.

Question for todoroki and bakugou: are you guys gonna do a deku gang bang? Cause I think that's the best solution.

Bakugou:NO!

Todoroki: YES! Just minus bakugou.

Me: I would not do that to my cinnamon roll.

Question for Izuku: do you ever think you can forgive todoroki after all of this is over?

Bakugou: no

Midoriya: hey this is my question. Umm if he learned that all this was wrong and he learned new ways of his life then I would say yes.

Me: I might make that a second book.

Question for Author~chan: what inspired you to make this master piece?

Me: umm as the first question I didn't see a lot of todoroki yandere books on wattpad so yeah that's what inspired me.

Hey guys thank you for all the questions and I know I didn't get to all of you but I will be doing another Q and A later so yeah sorry if I didn't get to your question. See ya next chapter.