See Ya~

Okay so this should be the last chapter of this book so let's get this over with.

Bakugou POV

" I love you Kacchan"

"I love you too stupid Izuku" We kept crying and holding on to each other until we passed out on the hospital bed.

Time Skip~ 2 weeks later

Today was the day we went to go see that half and half. I told Izuku to not do it but when he sets his mind on something he doesn't let it go. As we drove in the car there was a tense atmosphere. I didn't want to say anything so I kept quiet. We got to the asylum and check in. The normal routine. Check our bags check our clothes everything. We got escorted to the outside of the room and we stepped in. As soon as I got in there I looked around. There was a big glass window in the middle of the room. The room was white with no windows and the room was just plain. Thorough the window you could see a boy tied up on a chair looking down. For a second I was sad for the boy.

"Todoroki~kun"

Midoriya POV

"Todoroki~kun" I saw him slowly look up and when my eye's meet his I flinched and how dead they looked. It looked like he didn't have any emotions. I smiled slightly at him to maybe make him smile. I saw todoroki look at me then look down. " stop smiling " he whispered. " what" I said shocked. " I said stop SMILING DAMMIT!!!!!!!!" I flinched and hid behind kacchan. " just stop" he whispered. " you shouldn't be smiling at me after all the things I've done to you!!!!" I smiled a sad simle and walked up to the glass. Kacchan right behind me. " Todoroki you shouldn't put yourself down because of your past you can still come back from it and even maybe..................

...........Be my friend." His head jolted up to meet me. I kept smiling. He smiled the sweetest smile anyone could ever make and started to cry. " Thank you" I told the people to open the door that led to his room. They opposed until I gave them a stare that if looks could kill I would of killed them right then and there. They opened the door and I started to walk in but was stopped by kacchan. He had a untrustworthy look on his face. I gave him a sincere look that made him calm down. I walked up to todoroki and hugged him like there was no tommorow. He kept crying and crying and I kept smiling and hugging him. Kacchan just looked at us and smiled.

"Thank you"

Nobody's POV

Little did they know that someone was watching them that wasn't one of the guards.

"See Ya Soon Senpai~~~~"

WOOOOO HOOOOO I FINALLY FINISHED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! OK so I am making another book and it's kind of gonna be a todobakudeku kind of thing so be prepared. And there will be another yandere. And spoiler it's not todoroki. So yeah see ya in the next book.