chapter 3

Bakugou's POV

It was TODOROKI! " What the hell!" i yelled droping the window blinds. Deku jumped up out of the bed and looked at me straight in the face and said " What happened, did you see.................. Him." i nodded my head and then we heard the faintest sound of the front door closing. We both looked at the door in fear of what was going to happen next.

Todoroki's POV

"Midoriya~senpi" i whispered. "Where are you!" all i heard was a door shut and lock upstairs so i went up there slowly draging my knife on the wall so that it left scratch marks. Once i got to the door i knocked on the door very slowly." Knock.........Knock.........Knock" 

Bakugou's POV

I held a lamp that deku had in his room to protect him and myself. after i heard those three knock's everything fell silent. We stood there for about 3 long minuets until we see todoroki's hand under the door way with a note saying

Dear Midoriya~senpi and twerp, 

Right now you two are not paying attention to your surroundings so you should look at the door way. 

Signed todoroki.<3

And it had a little drawing of todoroki at the bottom.

Midoriya's POV

We quickly look at the door to see that it was left wide open then i felt a hand on my mouth and a whisper in my ear. " Gotcha " All i heard before i was knocked out was bakugou screaming "DEKU!!!!!"

I woke up to me sitting in a metal chair with a bandana wraped around my mouth and my hands and feet where also tied to the chair. Then todoroki walked down the stairs in front of me saying "aaaah i finally got you. your finally mine Midoriya~senpi! I'm so happy." i was scared out of my mind. Then he looked at me and said " o don't worry no one will ever harm you because i'll always be hear to protect you." ( pretend this is todoroki and not yuno from my future diary)

I started crying as he hugged me from the back and started smelling me and biting me on my neck

I started crying as he hugged me from the back and started smelling me and biting me on my neck. That night was one of the worst nights I've had in my life. All he did that night was bite me and smell me and when he finally let me go to sleep al i dreamed about was being back in Bakugou's arms. Being safe and sound but i'm hear going through this torture and i don't even know if Bakugou is still alive or not. So all i did that night was sleep, dream, cry.

In the morning i was greeted with a visitor i would never expect to be here.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Big cliffhanger I'm sooooooooo evil. But who's going to be there conspiring with todoroki. I actually don't know myself so comment and which ever character from my hero academia gets the most votes i will put in the story so don't forget to comment. 

And the word count for today is 548!<3