todoroki you idiot

Midoriya's POV

It was shinso." Shinso what are you doing here?" He looked at me and smiled. " I'm here because I'm your admire " that seem to have struck a nerve in todoroki because he flinched behind shinso. So he told me about his plan on how it came to this but I didn't pay attention. I was to shocked and paralyzed in fear of what was happening to me. Then something unexpected happened. Todoroki grabbed an axe from the back of the room and held it above shinso's head. Even thought he was basically my kidnapper. He was once my friend so I yell to warn him." Shinso behind you!!!!" I was to late. Todoroki had already slashed his back as blood splattered everywhere. He fell on the ground and looked up at todoroki with angery and fear in his eyes. " todoroki you idiot! What the hell do you think your doing" todoroki stared at him for a moment before speaking. " I'm saving my senpi for the likes of you."

Todoroki looked at shinso before saying goodbye with a smile on his face and smashed the axe on shinso's head for me to watch. Todoroki laughed " see that midoriya~senpi. I've saved you from my rival. Now nobody will hurt you because I'm here. As all might says all the time" I looked at him in fear of what might happen in my near future. " what are you going to do to me" he looked at with a terrifying grin on his face and before we could say anything we heard a loud 'BOOM!!'

I'm so sorry for not updating and I'm also sorry that this is a short but I've just been really busy and I will start updating again soon yeah I'm really sorry!!!!!😭😭😭😩and the word count is 306.