deku?

"Kacchan"

Bakugou's POV

"Deku?"

I ran over to him as soon as he went limp. As I ran over to him I felt a warm substance on my cheeks..... I was crying. The great bakugou katsuki is crying. We'll who wouldn't cry after not seeing his boyfriend after a month or two.( idk either)

I untied him and cried while hugging him while he lay limp in my arms. Then I saw it. All the blood stains, bite marks, stab wounds , and many more disturbing things. I picked him up bridle style and started to walk out of the building just as the heroes and police showed up. I was glad too because icyhot was waking up. They restrained him and gave him an aesthetic to make him sleep.

The ambulance showed up and took me and de- Izuku to the hospital. I couldn't bear to look at him but I did. I was just in pain. Probably not as much as Izuku but still in pain. I couldn't do anything to help him. He has all these wounds because I couldn't protect him. I started crying again. I didn't care who saw me I just needed to cry. I held his hand tightly like if I let go I would lose him. We arrived at the hospital and they told me I couldn't go in so I sat outside of the door waiting to see his beautiful smile again. I ended up falling asleep but no dreams at all.

I woke up to someone shaking me and I said the first thing that popped into my head "deku?" I looked up it wasn't deku is was the doctor." I can assure u I am not izuku midoriya sir. But you may go and see him. It's very weird but he is awake." Awake awake awake he's awake. I stood up and went into the room to see him sitting there staring out the window.

Deku's POV

I woke up to a light in my right eye. It was a doctor. I sat up and asked me a few questions like if I still knew who I was , and if I knew where I was. I just sat there staring out the window thinking about what happened. He mumbled something about someone being here to see me but I ignored him. I just wanted to see kacchan.
I heard the door open but kept looking outside but then I heard a familiar voice say my name.

"Deku?!"

I turned around to see the love of my life staring at me like I just died. As soon as he started crying I did too. He ran over to me and engulfed me in a big hug. I was so happy that he was safe, that I was safe, that we where both safe.

"I love you Kacchan"

OK soo...........................................................................haven't posted in a long time. Yup.... O I have a surprise for all of you!!!!!!! I Will tell you in my next chapter. I'll probably post tomorrow what the surprise is.
Word count: 513!