chapter two

Midoriya's POV

"Hey kachann~ "

"Yeah what" he said. "Can you walk home with me today?" I said nervously. "Uhh.... Sure" i was glad until he asked me why. " umm because i have this feeling someone is watching me as i walk home. "O it's probably just your imagination shity nerd but fine. But only if i can stay at your house tonight." I look at him with confusion and then said it was ok. When we where walking home i know we both felt it someone watching us with the intent to kill but we didn't talk about it we just talked about all the times Kachann~ abused me and he was mostly just saying sorry the entire way. 

Bakugou POV

It was weird i thought the entire way to deku's house that someone was going to come up behind me a stab me in the back. I just brushed it off though. when we got to his house the door was already open and we walked in and i was on guard to protect deku. " There's someone in the kitchen" deku said with a scared voice. He at the time lived alone so it was really weird. i walked into the kitchen and i was just his mom. " Mom what are you doing here i thought you going to live with grandma!" " O, i just wanted to see you before i leave for three years, I was just leaving." He gave her a hug and she left in her car. Now that we where alone i started playing video games in the living room while deku made dinner. When i heard a yell. i got up quick and ran into the kitchen. Deku was on the floor with blood on his hand. " what the hell happened deku." "I.....I.....I" "spit it out shity nerd" I thought i saw todoroki~kun"He said With a really scared voice. " What! That's not possible, he moved a year ago." "But i... When i looked up from cutting up the salad he was just standing there with a knife looking at me with a scary look on his face."" i think you should be going to bed ok. " i said with a worried voice." Don't leave me please Kachann~." "Ok" we just laid there a cudlled up together. Deku was gripping onto me like he was hanging off a cliff and i was going to drop him. Which i would never do. Then i heard a knock on the window. When i looked out of the window who i saw was they most teriffing thing i would ever see.

Soooo I can't spell. Well the word count is 451!