I will save you soon

Bakugou POV

"Bastard! Why won't you let me talk to all might! Deku is GONE Dammit! They least you could do is let me talk to-" I was cut off yelling at the man at the front desk by all might yelling my name."Young Bakugou! Come with me." He said calmly. As we both sat in his office we looked at each other as if  someone died. Then he took a deep breath and said " Bakugou. I know what your going through. Midoriya is gone. I'm going to ask you a few questions OK." I nodded. " did you see who kidnapped him?" I looked away as I said "todoroki." " WHAT! Young todoroki took him!" " yes all might that half and half bastard stole my deku from me and I have to get him back!" I blushed at what I just said but I also didn't really care what I said. I just wanted to get deku back." OK. Here's what's going to happen young bakugou." I waited to see what the game plan was." We can't do anything yet." " WHAT did you must say. The great all might can't do anything to save his prize puple" I started to walk out and before I did I looked back and realized all might had a sad look on his face." O and if you change your mind on saving deku come to me All Might." I slammed the door and stomped away."tch. I guess I'll just have to save deku myself."

All Might's POV

"O young midoriya hold on. I f I have to kill someone to get to you or just get through villan's either way..............

Bakugou and All Might POV

"I'll will save you soon"

I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry it's so short I'm doing this like last minute kind of thing I'll make the next one longer to make up for the lost words and because this chapter really sucks. The word count is 314!