blurb

This is my nanowrimo novel! i will be posting the first two chapters soon. hopefully you guys enjoy it :D

❝do you believe in love at first sight?❞ he asked me.

❝no,❞ i replied plainly.

❝well, i do,❞ he said, and i melted.

-----

To seventeen year old Alice Mee, summers have never a fun time full of laughter and happiness even if it meant going to Florida. Spending two months of her life with her mother who walked out on her and her dad is not Alice's definition of fun no matter where she is.

But this year something changes, her parents decide that she should not only spend her summer in Florida with her mom but also attend her senior year in Florida instead of back home. Perhaps she'll make new friends and maybe do something she's never done before.

Fall in love.

Copyright © 2014 by Summer. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Summer.  This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Images, music and videos used in the cover art and any of the multimedia content posted in this story are the sole property of their respective owners.