Simple brain hacks that you think you know, but actually not

Your brain cannot really tell the difference between completely imagining something, and actually experiencing it

It means, that if you don't have time to practice throwing baskets into the hoop one  day,but you usually practice, you can imagine throwing basket after basket, and your brain will actually improve your skills when you get back to the court.

It means, that if you can picture  yourself doing something that you are afraid of, you will become less afraid, as if you actually did it for real.

It means,that if you keep thinking that you hate doing a certain thing, or that you don't want to do a certain thing, say washing the windows.. you will convince your brain that this is a task to be avoided. But if you imagine wanting to wash windows, over and over in your mind, you will actually want to wash them.. which actually you really do, because you are tired of them seeing dirty.

Sames goes with your exams too,of course. If you continuously think that your upcoming exam is gonna  too hard for you and,

"oh gosh i can't do that!

"I already know the marks."

"Holy shit! How could i finish all those stuff before the exam?"

' I'm never gonna pass that'

Of course, you'll never make it with a good mark. It's because you already convinced your brain with a big 'NO'.

Otherwise, you can tell yourself that you are gonna make it with best results over and over in your mind, your brain will force you to work properly to gain that result.  

Tell yourself you are beautiful

Tell yourself you are bright

Tell yourself you are confident. Smart.

What you tell your brain, it believes.

It's you. Not others.