Chapter 9

Lily's POV

Tate held me while I cried, I can't believe Isaac got stabbed. Who would do something like that?

"Lily we need to go to the hospital" Tate said as he helped me up. I nodded and grabbed the keys to the extra car that we only drive for emergencies, Tate got into the passenger side and I started driving to the hospital. We got out of the car and we started running into the emergency room. I ran up to the front desk.

"Isaac shulk" I said.

"Go talk to the nurse over there" she said. Tate and I walked over to the nurse who was sitting down.

"Is Isaac okay" I asked. She sighed and looked very sad.

"Is so sorry but he died before we got him out too the ambulance" she said.

"What" I whimpered.

"I'm so sorry" she said. I started crying and Tate held me tight.

"Come on let's go home" Tate said. He helped me up and held me close as we walked out of the hospital. I couldn't take it anymore, I fell out of Tate's hold and started crying in the middle of the parking lot. I felt myself being lifted off the pavement and I could feel Tate's arms around me. He carried me bridal style to the car and set me in the passenger seat, he walked around the car and got in the driver side. I handed him my keys and he started driving me home. When we arrived there were three police officers outside my house talking to my mom. She saw me and ran over and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank god your safe" she said.

"Mom why did it have to be him" I cried. I may not of known him long but he was basically my best friend.

"I'm so sorry honey" she whispered as and hugged me tighter.

"Ma'am could we please talk to you, we need to know what happened here" the police officer asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Can I have a word with her for just a second" Tate asked. The officer nodded and I turned around to Tate.

"Don't tell him about the ghosts of this house, they'll think your crazy" Tate said. I nodded and he pulled me into a hug.

"I should go talk to them now" I whimpered, Tate let me go and I walked over to the officer.

"I'm ready" I said.

"Okay, what exactly happened tonight" he asked.

"Well we were doing our project, I went went upstairs to get some photos and when I came back down stairs he wasn't in the kitchen anymore. So I looked for him and him laying on the floor of my dining room, passed out and bleeding" I whimpered. He wrote down everything I said and motioned for Tate to come over here. Tate walked over and the officer flipped to a new sheet of paper.

"What were you doing here tonight" he asked Tate.

"Well I was walking by and I started hearing screaming, I got worried and knocked on the door. when I got no answer I rushed inside and saw Isaac on the ground, covered in blood" Tate said.

"Okay, thanks" the officer said. I saw investigators coming out of the house and they questioned us too. We gave them the same answers and everyone left. I walked back inside and saw the had cleaned up Isaac's blood, I turned around and saw my mom was talking to Tate. I wiped my eyes and walked over to them.

"Thank you Tate, if you wouldn't of come over then they could've hurt Lily too" my mom said as she wiped her eyes.

"I'm always gonna be here for her" Tate said.

Isaac's POV

I woke up and saw I was in a basement, I instantly grabbed my side and noticed there was no blood. I stood up and started walking around, I felt different, I ran up the stairs and saw Lily crying and talking to her mom.

"Lily" I yelled. I ran over to them but it was as if they couldn't see me. I tried to get there attention but they didn't acknowledge me. I ran out of the house and out the gates, but I ended up coming through the back door. My heart started racing and I tried it again, but I still ended up back in the house.

"What's happening to me" I said I dropped to my knees.

"Your dead" I looked up and saw Violet.

"W-What" I asked.

"I'm so sorry" she said sadly.

Lily's POV

I walked up the stairs and into my room. I changed into a large tee shirt and shorts, I walked over to my bed and laid down, I couldn't handle this.

"Please come back" I cried. He was my best friend, I can't believe this happened, and I couldn't save him.

"Come here" I looked up to see Tate standing next to me. I stood up and he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry" he said. I just kept crying into his chest and praying Isaac would come back. Even though I knew he wouldn't.

________

Kind of a sad chapter.

I'll update a long one tomorrow! sorry this one was so short!

Please vote and comment!

Do you guys like it so far? lol

<3 Emily