Chapter 16

Tate's POV

I have to choose who.... I don't know whether I can do it or not. I have been through so much with Violet, she was my first love. But Lily she's so amazing an I love her so much, I just don't know who. I paced around the room and Nora showed up.

"What are you doing" she asked.

"Thinking" I said.

"Of what" she asked as she sat down.

"Whether I should pick Lily or Violet" I said.

"Tate choose who your heart wants not your mind" she said.

"But my heart wants something different then what I thought I wanted" I said.

"The heart is always right" she said as she got up and left. I thought about what she said and took it into consideration. Nora's right, I should choose who my heart wants.

Isaac's POV

Lily and I were playing cards, I was trying to get her mind off things.

"Isaac do you think Tate will choose Violet" Lily asked. I picked up a card and looked at her.

"I honestly don't know, but he would be crazy not to choose you, you're beautiful, sweet, and not to mention great at go fish" I smiled.

"Thanks Isaac, it's just I love him so much, I just don't know what I would do if he chose Violet" she said as she started to tear up.

"Hey, hey don't go crying on me now, come here" I said as I got up and gave her a hug.

"It will be okay no matter what, I'll always be here for you" I said.

Violet's POV

I sat in the basement and rolled the red ball to beau. I'm not sure what I want anymore, I love Tate so much, but my mind tells me to stay away from him.

"Where's your little psycho" a voice I so recognized said. I looked up and saw Hayden.

"Hayden go away" I said as I rolled the ball back.

"Look Violet I helped you so why aren't you thanking me" she said while looking very annoyed. I stood up and almost attacked her but I didn't I stayed calm.

"Hayden when are you gonna realize you didn't help us at all" I said.

"Actually I did until your little psycho ran after Lily, if he wouldn't of done that, then you two would be together while Lily was up there crying. Most likely being comforted by Isaac" she said. I thought about what she said but shook my head.

"He had to go after her, how would you feel if you saw your boyfriend who you thought loved you kiss another girl. Oh wait you don't know that feeling but you know who does? my mother remember the one you cheated with my dad on" I said. Hayden got a pissed off look on her face and slapped me.

"Don't bring that up, you know Ben loved me" she said.

"No Hayden he never did, he just used you" I said. She started to cry and walked away from me. Wow that went from Tate and Lily to Hayden and my dad, what a lovely switch in the conversation. The red ball hit my foot and I picked it up and rolled it back. I sat down and out my head in my hands, I don't know what to anymore.....

Tate's POV

I walked around the house just thinking, every time I passed a different room a different memory would pop up in my mind. The bathroom where Violet died, the bedroom we would always hangout in and listen to music, the first place we were actually together. The place where she discovered who I really was. But it's also the room I have memories with Lily in, working on the project, talking to her late at night, laying with her while she fell asleep.

I walked down the stairs and so many more memories came to mind. The place in the kitchen where Violet was hiding when I told her to get the intruders to the basement. I looked out the window and saw the front porch, the place where I first met Lily.

I love them each so much, but I can only choose one. Nora said to choose who my heart wants so I guess I'll choose who my hearts telling me too. I saw Nora walking over to the basement I ran over to her and smiled.

"Thank you for the advice" I said.

"Oh you're welcome, I see a glimmer in your eye, I think you know who you're gonna choose" she smiled.

"I do" I smiled.

"Well you better go to her" Nora smiled.

_________________

Ohhh a Clift hanger!!!

Who do you want Tate to choose?

Sorry it's sooo short.

Thanks for reading!! you guys are amazing!! thank you for all the comments, votes, and reads!!

Please vote and comment.

<3 Emily