Chapter 28

Lily's POV

I waited a while before I went down stairs to talk to Tate, I figured he would need time to cool off and breathe a little bit.

Tate's POV

I woke up on the floor of the basement, I looked around and realized it was a dream...... I didn't kiss Lily, she never even came into the basement..... This was extremely weird I haven't dreamed since I was alive..... I stood up and walked up the old basement steps and ran into Lily, it actually hurt a little bit cause I hit my foot on the step....Wait nothing should hurt I'm dead.

"Sorry" I said as I ran past her, I ran up the stairs into the bathroom and shut the door. I turned the sink water on to a point to where it was steaming. I stuck my hand under the water and I could feel the burning hot water.

"What's going on" I whispered. I saw my hand was now super red and it was stinging. I opened the cabinet and look for a razor, I finally found one and examined it. The blade looked very sharp, I slid it across the palm of my hand and I could feel the pain. I looked down and saw the blood dripping from my hand. I grabbed some bandage and wrapped up my hand. I sat on the floor and ran my fingers through my hair. What's going on?

Lily's POV

I was about to into the basement to check on Tate but he ran into me and I fell to the hard wood floor.

"Ow" I said as I rubbed my arm, I had landed on it as I came down.

"Are you okay" Isaac asked as he helped me up.

"Yeah I'm okay, it's just I landed on my arm and it kind of hurts" I said as I examined it, then I stopped looking at my arm and I look at Isaac in shock.

"What" Isaac asked.

"I shouldn't be able to feel pain" I said. His eyes widened and he grabbed my arm.

"Can you feel this" he asked as he pinched my arm really hard. I jerked my arm away and held the part of my arm he had just pinched.

"Yes I could feel that" I said as I rubbed my arm.

"Pinch me" Isaac said as he held out his arm. I pinched his arm really hard and he jerked it away.

"I felt that" he gasped.

"How can we feel, I couldn't feel when I died" I said.

"I don't know" Isaac said. He put his finger up to the side of my neck and held it there for a few seconds. He took his hand away slowly and gave me a shocked look.

"You have a pulse" he gasped.

"What" I basically screamed. I put my arm up to my neck and I could feel it. I put my hand up to Isaacs neck and he had one too.

"You have a pulse too" I gasped.

"What's happening" he gasped.

Tate's POV

I ran out of the bathroom and went to find Violet, I walked into her parents room and she was with Vivian, Ben and Michael. I ran over to her and grabbed her arm.

"Violet I have to show you something" I gasped as I jerked her out of the room.

"What's wrong Tate" she asked. I yanked her into the bathroom and told her to stand at the sink.

"Your acting really strange" she said. I turned on the water and it started steaming again. I grabbed her hand and put it under the burning water, she quickly yanked her hand out of the water and clutched it to her chest.

"What was that for" she asked. Then her eyes went wide.

"Wait h-how did I feel that" she gasped. I shrugged.

"I don't know but I can feel again too, look" I said as I took the bandage off of my hand. The big long cut was still there, by now it would've disappeared. She touched it and looked up at me.

"What's going on" she asked. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. Lily and Isaac were standing there with shocked faces.

"We aren't the only ones who can feel are we" I said.

"No we can too, and we have pulses" Lily said. Violet gasped and then felt her neck.

"I do too" she gasped. I felt mine and I could feel it beating.

"I do also" I gasped.

"Wait how are we alive" Lily asked.

"I-I don't know but there's only one way to find out if this is real" I said. They all knew what I meant, we ran down the stairs and ran outside, we all stopped at the gate and looked at each other. I opened the gate and we all took a step, when I opened my eyes I saw myself looking at murder house from behind the gates.

_____________

Woah! plot twist be cray right!? I bet none of y'all expected that one! and if you did well props to you!

What do y'all think will happen?

Are they alive?

or is it Michael playing tricks?

Please vote and comment!

<3 Emily