Chapter 18

Tate's POV

I was sitting in the basement rolling the red ball to my brother Beau, not many people come down here and play with him anymore. Lily was sleeping and I think Isaac was with Violet.

"How could you do that to the one you know you truly love" I looked over and saw Hayden.

"Hayden I love Lily" I said.

"No you don't Tate, you know you love Violet" Hayden yelled. I got frustrated and stood up.

"No I don't" I yelled. She was about to say something but she was cut off by screaming.

Violet's POV

I was up in the attic looking around, I was upset so I was looking for something to get my mind off things. I came across a chest full of clothing, I looked through it and found a really pretty black dress. I tried it on and looked in the mirror, it was a little short but I think it looked good. I looked up as saw a man standing behind me. I turned around and backed up.

"Who are you" I asked.

"I'm Hugo Langdon, Constance's Ex husband" he said as he took a drink of his beer.

"I'm gonna go" I said as I tried to walk past him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"What's the rush" he said as he moved his hands down my waist. I slapped his hands away and pulled away from him.

"Don't touch me" I said. He walked over to me and pushed me against the wall. I started screaming and crying.

"Get away from me" I cried as I struggled to get out of his arms.

"You look awful sexy in that dress" he said.

"Get away from her" Someone yelled. I looked up and saw Tate running over to us, he grabbed Hugo and threw him to the floor. I started crying harder and Tate pulled me into his arms.

"It's okay Violet calm down, I'm here, you're safe now" he whispered.

Tate's POV

I ran up to the attic and saw my father? pinning Violet against the wall. Anger built up inside of me and I ran over to him and threw him on the floor. Violet started crying harder and I pulled her into a hug and she cried into my chest.

"It's okay Violet calm down, I'm here, you're safe now" I whispered. I pulled away from her and pushed My father back on to the floor.

"Don't ever touch her again" I yelled. he got up and gave me a glare before her walked out of the attic. I turned back to Violet and pulled her into my arms again. When I saw him trying to hurt her I realized I made a mistake. Hayden was right Violets the one I really love.....

Violet's POV

"Come on Vi let's get out of the attic" he said. We went down the stairs and I wiped my eyes.

"Are you okay" he asked. I nodded and sniffled. Tate opened his arms and pulled me into another hug. It felt good to be in his arms again, but he chose Lily. I pulled away from him and looked down.

"What's wrong" Tate asked.

"Lily probably wouldn't like you hugging me" I said.

"Violet I think I made a mistake" he said.

"What's that" I sniffled.

"Not choosing you" he said.

______________

Major plot twist.

I hope you guys liked it! sorry it was short!

Please vote and comment

<3 Emily