you're a fan

Word Count: 3323
copyright © nic berns
trigger warning: rape, abuse, a*zaylea

you're a fan

luke

Another day, another show and interview. Honestly, I love the fans and I love performing for them. But the interviews get old. We're always asked the same questions literally every time. There are new and unique questions every now and then, but most of the time, they're the same questions.

During this interview, four chosen fans got to ask us each a question.

"Michael, how did you and Crystal meet?" one asks. I ignore the answer, for I was there when they met.

"Ashton, what's the meaning behind your newest tattoo?" another asks. Once again, I ignore the answer.

"Calum," I ignore the question this time.

"Luke," my head pops up at the mention of my name.

Holy shit.

She is absolutely gorgeous.

"What?" she asks, a confused look on her face.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask, embarrassed.

"Y-Yea," she stutters.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"Why'd you say it?" Calum asks.

"She's gorgeous," I whisper.

"He thinks you're pretty," Michael tells her.

"Mike," I slap his shoulder.

She blushes and looks down at her feet. "Anyway, what's your question?" Ash asks.

"Luke, would you ever date a fan?" she asks, looking up slightly, but immediately looking back down once we make eye contact.

"Yeah. I love the fans with all my heart. And if they could get past the fact that I'm Luke Hemmings from 5sauce, then I'd gladly go out with a fan." I smile.

After the interview, I looked around for the girl who asked me the question. Once I laid eyes on her, I went over and tapped her shoulder. "Hi," I smile once she turns around.

"Hi," she smiles back, blushing a little bit.

"I never got your name," I say.

"I didn't think you cared to know my name," she confesses.

"Of course I care. I wish I could get to know all my fans. There's just too many." I chuckle.

"My names y/n," she says shyly.

"That's a beautiful name." I smile. "How old are you exactly?" I add. I have to make sure she's legal.

"Eighteen as of today," she answers.

"Happy birthday!" I exclaim, giving her a big hug.