ten

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Don't worry babe. I'm here because of you." Now he stood in front of me with a big smirk.

I thought of Rowoon and hoped he would come to save me.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" I asked again.

"I've already said that I'm here because of you. My name is Jaeyoon and I'm a friend of Rowoon."

He looked with his carmine orbs into mine. His gaze pierced through my whole body and I shivered. He leaned closer and sniffled.

"You smell delicious. Rowoon is missing something. I think he wouldn't mind one bite."

Petrified I looked at him and panic rushed through my veins.

"Please don't." I tried to push him away, but he was way too strong.

He only smiled and grabbed my neck forcefully. I had a hard time to breathe as I heard someone.

"Jaeyoon are you here? Did you see- Hyung what are you doing?" The boy pushed Jaeyoon away from me and helped me up, since I fell onto my knees.

Jaeyoon only laughed and disappeared upstairs.

"Are you okay? I don't know what you're doing here, but if I were you I would go now. Jaeyoon is a bit moody and he's way stronger than I am."

The boy looked at me with berry red eyes. He was quite cute and looked younger than me.

Why do they have red eyes?

"I can't go. I'm waiting for Rowoon. He said he won't leave me." Even though the boy was nice to me, I'm afraid of him.

His eyes widened and he gulped.

"So you're the girl they are talking about? (Y/N)?" I nodded my head and looked at the ground. I wanted to ask for his name as Rowoon blasted into the room.

"(Y/N), are you okay? Where is this bastard?" He was out of breath and looked angry.

"I'm okay. Jaeyoon scared me, but he saved me." I pointed at the boy and smiled shyly at him.

"Thank you Chani. I should have told you that she's here."

So Chani was his name. The name fits him.

"Could you please tell me, why she is here? If I wasn't coincidentally here, she would be dead now." His voice was deeper than before and his eyes were shimmering.

"Wait a second, I will tell you everything. (Y/N) come with me, I will bring you to our room." He grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me after him.

"Rowoon, no! I want to know why I'm here. You can't leave me clueless here!" I snatched my hand back and stood beside Chani.

He only sighed and nodded his head. That was easier than I thought.