thirteen

(Y/N) P.O.V

I don't know how I should react to this. He killed me? Should I be mad at him?

"It's okay. You didn't know what you were doing. I don't think that you're a bad person."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He smelled like the fresh air after a rainy day. He hugged me back and whispered 'I love you' in my ears.

"Crazy that you killed her back then. But why is she here now, when you killed her? And why do you still have that kind of connection?" Chani asked.

Rowoon was about to answer but Jaeyoon did it instead. Like a boss he stood in front of us with a big smirk.

"They are cursed. He killed his soulmate and do you think God would appreciate that? So he made it that (Y/N) will reborn forever. Normally she's in a relationship with someone else and that's the punishment for Rowoon."

"But if they are destined to be together, why is she in a relationship? She can break up." Chani said.

"It's not that easy. She was always afraid of him. She doesn't know why, but she doesn't have a good feeling with him. So she avoided him and that hurt him even more. But this time everything is different."

"What are you talking about? I'm not afraid of him. He saved me from the suicide!"

"That's the point babe. You were never alone and never suicidal."

Then it clicked in my head. I'm alone in this cold and cruel world. I'm not in love with someone else and I experienced awful things that I'm not afraid of getting hurt again. I was used to it.

"I literally saw you thinking. Humans are so funny, when they finally get something." With that Jaeyoon walked away and left the house.

"Don't mind him. He's just moody that he wasn't right." Rowoon said.

"With what?"

"He said you won't forgive me that I killed you back then." He said sheepishly.

It was a day after the conversation. I sat on the bed and zapped through the channels as I heard voices. I got up and positioned me on the door.

"Will she stay here? I know that you can't smell her but her scent is so strong."

Is that Chani?

"Yes, he's right. Everywhere I go I smell her and it drives me crazy."

Jaeyoon?

"You know that I'm not that sensitive and bloodthirsty as Jaeyoon, but it's really hard to resist her. Yesterday on the couch it took all of my strength not to kill her."

Yes that is definitely Chani.

"Are you serious? Why didn't you say something? I'm looking for houses, but I didn't find one yet. I'm sorry. You should go more often to hunt as long she's living here."

"Rowoon you know how much I hate to hunt! I might me a god damn monster, but I can't kill them without regret like you and Jaeyoon."

"I don't know what's wrong with you boy. You're a monster and not a little human. I'm going to hunt. Rowoon, you should too. Your eyes are greener than the forest out there."

With that Jaeyoon left and stormed down the stairs.

"He's right. You should eat. I don't want that you will lose your control in front of her." I heard steps and walked hastily to the bed.

"Hey. How are you?" Rowoon sat right beside me on the bed and took my hand.

"I'm fine and you? Is everything okay with the boys?" My heart beated so strong and I looked direct in his eyes. They were right. His eyes were much darker than yesterday.

He sighed and caressed my hand with his thumb.

"You heard our talk?"

A little bit embarrassed I looked down and nodded.

"Don't worry. I will find a new house for us and we can live together."

"But I will get old and I'm sure you don't want an old lady." I laughed and looked him in the eyes.

He interlocked our fingers and hovered above me. Taken back I held my breath. Rowoon looked me in the eyes and then on my lips. His tongue licked his bottom lip and then he bit it.

"I will love you, no matter how you look or how old you are. You are my one and only (Y/N) and nothing can disfigure you. Do you understand that?"

I let my breath out and nodded. And then he kissed me. Passionately and with so much love. After minutes we broke apart being out of breath. Something crazy came into my mind.

"Transform me."

2 chapters left!